I'm feeling pissed off for no reason?

For some reason I'm really pissed off and tempted to start arguments with my friends or sibblings and I'm not completly sure why. Please don't say it's hormonal crap.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of things that can affect your mood. Hormones, yes, but also sleep, diet, exercise, environmental, medical, mental, etc. Talk to you parents and friends about what's going on and that you don't completely understand why you feel this way. They may have insight or advice for how to deal with it.

What Guys Said 4

• It's hormonal crap. It usually is - especially during teenage years. This is why teenagers are the master playwrights of drama.

• Because you're 14 and female

• Must be that tim- oh wait
    My Texans lost so I understand your spontaneous rage

• Could be diet, especially dehydration. I was dehydrated for a long time and the 2 main symptoms were irritability and depression

What Girls Said 5

• I know excatly what you need. You need sleep like me!

• Me. I've been like that latley. It could be hormonal shit, but it could be stress getting to you. Or you could be upset about something but not really know and your subconscious is telling you to be a bitch. It happens

• I have that as well... I just need my space and be alone sometimes, and you might feel the same as well. It's okay to be angry, but if you get way too angry, just laugh psychopathically inside your head. It's more fun when you start insanely laughing out loud.

• Everyone's like that sometimes. Probably is hormones. Or just stess from life.

• It will happen tbh