Is there an autograph of Jesus Christ?

If Jesus existed he should at least have at least one copy of his autograph right

• Yes Jesus has an autograph
  • No he does not
  • Jesus is not real

Most Helpful Girl

• You could probably invent one, and then duplicate it and sell it on the internet.
    You'll make money off of people who are easily fooled by religion stuffs. …which seems rather awful, but it's not your fault that people choose to believe what they believe in.

CALL today and order your very own Jesus Christ autograph
    with only 2 easy payments of $19.95
    http://i.imgur.com/obXUIf6.png?1
    But WAIT! there's MORE!
    If you call right now, you'll get not 1! but TWO! autographs plus a pendant to wear around your neck with J. C's autograph so you can wear it EVERYWHERE!

so call now! and get yours today!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so.
    There's nothing that is claimed to have been written by Jesus himself in my knowledge.
    To the chick who doesn't think he was real, we have more non religious historical evidence of his existence (as a teacher and influential person) than we do of Alexander the Great.

• The claim of the non-existence of Jesus is always a pet peeve of mine.

• @TheSpartan
      I know, you don't have to believe he walked on the water, but he definitely walked on the earth haha.

• @TheSpartan: Another pet peeve of mine is the complete disregard for evidence that is religious in nature such as the gospels, NT epistles, Ante-Nicene Fathers, and early Saints among other sources. Jesus was a religious figure so obviously the sources about him are going to be religious in nature, just as the historical sources surrounding Julius Caesar would obviously be military-political in nature. Sure it may take some digging to isolate the objective fact from the baggage surrounding it, but that's the job of historians and to just disregard the sources altogether is lazy.

What Girls Said 3

• The only autographs you'll most likely find are from people looking to scam people for some big money. Otherwise I hardly believe such a thing exists.

• Ya he does, did ya check ebay?

• Then who wrote the bible. Duh

What Guys Said 4

• One of the gospels mentions him writing something in the ground with a stick. I imagine that would be the closest thing there is given that it is the only biblical instance of him ever writing something.

• no because when he was a live people didn't do that

• I doubt there are any in existence. There would've been few literate people who would've asked him for one. And, even if there was an autograph out there, it would've almost certainly have been lost over the last 2,000 years.

• Yeah! And at least one photograph or video. How can we be expected to believe without some evidence?