Why am I craving things that have vinegar in it?

Recently I have noticed that I have been craving things that have vinegar or salt in it, Or things that are pickled. Why?

Also I'm craving things with garlic in it

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't blame you! Potato wafers with sea salt and vinegar.. just WOW! ;)

• OH MY GOD YES!!!

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• you're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have lower sodium levels. I'm the same as you. For as long as I can remember, I've always joked that I have way more of a 'salt-tooth' than sweet-tooth'. I'd take salted nuts any day over some ice-cream or chocolate. :P

People always scold me that sodium is not healthy, bad for your blood pressure, etc.. Thankfully my blood pressure it still next to perfect as I make sure to stay active and eat otherwise healthy. I've realized that it would make sense that my body may be having such cravings for more salt because, as an avid coffee drinker, it being a diuretic and all will flush my body of any amounts of sodium quite rapidly.

• I'm not the most healthiest eater and I don't really exercise but I think my blood pressure is ok.

• ah ok you should monitor it, check it occasionally. Excess sodium can lead to serious issues with your heart.

What Guys Said 1

• Your pregnant

What Girls Said 3