Why do they call smaller candy bars "fun sized" 🍫?

Whats so fun about having less candy?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• They're fun to carry around and pretend you haven't eaten as much chocolate because they're smaller. Nevermind the fact you ate as much as s regular-sized candy bar.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its not fun to be fat.

0|1
    0|0
    • Then why do people say that fat people are jolly? A 2nd question was inspired.

What Girls Said 8

• It's so men can use the candy's as an analogy to describe their small pecker.
    They can say they have a fun sized gift.
    There's no disappointment in that!

0|1
    0|0
  • To make you feel better about not having as much candy I assume, also to encourage you not to eat all of the candy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're funner to eat because they're so cute and tiny and i'm like omg now I won't get fat on candy

0|1
    0|0
  • Because for them it's fun to make us eat less candy
    Like no girl
    I want the whole damn 30 pounds of chocolate not your fun size of 3

0|1
    0|0
  • Its fun to them to make us sad about having less candy :(

0|1
    0|0
  • they're smaller so that you don't get diabetes but still enjoy candy what's not to love?

0|1
    0|0
  • fun for... kids

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fun to quickly pop 'em in your mouth. I cannot do this with a full size, I am not equipped with that great power. Also maybe... in this case... quantity is better than quality? Like more small pieces = maybe it's a full bar. But if it's not, it's close enough and I am going to eat these 10 fun sized pieces anyways.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Sounds good for marketing purposes.

0|2
    0|0
  • No truer statement ever made...

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no clue, but as a kid it always irritated me... in my mind a fun size would be much larger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's small enough to throw up in the air and catch it with your mouth. Which is fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Follow the money

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i have no idea lol that is stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • My penis has been called fun-sized. ):

0|1
    0|0