I wish I was bisexual?

Is that weird? I think life would just be more entertaining if I was into dudes too. Alas, while I find so, e other males attractive, I'm not sexually drawn to them :(

What Girls Said 1

• It's not weird but you're under 18 so you shouldn't talk about love disappointment. 😏

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you just haven't met the right guys. Yes, I know that's an unpopular statement, before someone shoots me, allow me to point out that I am bisexual but am only attracted to a tiny percentage of men - perhaps as few as one or two out of every hundred. Your wishing you were bisexual suggests that you may be, but perhaps you are attracted to so few males that you have not encountered any you would find desirable, and so are experiencing this wish because you subconsciously want to get in touch with that part of yourself.

• I think, if anything, I'm probably bi-curious, I know I'm definitely attracted to women, albeit a bit needy (it doesn't take much to make me obsessive) but, unlike most straight male, I'm not uncomfortable about the thought of me personally doing stuff with a guy.

• I hear ya. With guys it isn't a drive of any kind, just a kind of leaning. You seem to be well enough aware of what your situation is, and it's hardly weird. When people can be accepted as quasiromantic robosexual kromales, I don't think any eyebrows are going to be raised at some hypothetical interest in the same sex.

• I feel like getting partners would be a whole lot easier