What's your favorite Sunday morning breakfast?

Being a career chic Im on the go during the week but Sunday mornings I like to cook either a quiche, pancakes, waffles, or an omelette. Do you grab the cereal box, a cold slice of pizza, a protein shake or etc?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Waffles with bacon and eggs.

• I love breakfast... breakfast and dinner is my favorite meals of the day. But i do have 2-3 dinners sometimes lol

Breakfast if i have time it will be 1 or 2 eggs benedict. Banana protein (cookies and cream flavour) milk smoothie and i feel like a million bucks.

Or Ill do a classic all American breakfast, one of my favourites. Eggs scrambled, sausages, bacon, ham, potatoes, toast, coffee and some fruit.

• My ideal big breakfast is an omelet (cheese, bacon), breakfast potatoes w/ peppers and onions, and pancakes with blueberry syrup. ☺

U need to teach me how to make quiche. I absolutely love quiche but don't know how to make it. :-/

• Have an awesome quiche lorraine recipe. So easy and out of this world!!!

• Please share this recipe with me, missy! 🍳🍞

• Same as every other day - Cereal, brown bread and fresh fruit.

• Omelette. I load that thing up with everyone. I have that with hash browns, toast with jam, a mocha, poppy seed muffin, orange juice, and a mango.

• Thats a huge breakfast! Sounds yummy except for the poppy seed muffin.

• My breakfast is everyday the same as i don't want to waste too many time on it. A simple glass of milk with honey will do for me. Fast an easy

• Milk with honey? Never heard of that!

• Yeah, thats weird! It's great actually. You can either drink it cold or hot and it is great against cold's.

• Eggs, sausage, and toast with either apple or orange juice - preferably apple. And then maybe some fresh fruit.

• French Toast, bacon, banana with maple syrup. Yum!

• Doughnuts! Because when we go to church, there is always glazed, powdered, and chocolate doughnuts. Holy sugar!

• My famous scrambled eggs. With venison bacon.

• I like a nice omelet. Bacon, cheese, tomatoes and green peppers.

• I don't breakfast, especially not in Sundays lol. Today I got up 3:15PM :p

• The same Like every other day

• Clean pussy? Does that count? Haha ;)

• the girl I wake up to :P

What Girls Said 8

• Cereal with milk usually.

• I don't eat breakfast usually except on Sunday. If we go out, I always get eggs Benedict. If we stay in, my guy usually cooks us poached eggs, toast and hash browns.

• My breakfast is usually just oatmeal every morning. I don't change it for the day of the week. I used to do protein shakes.

• I love to make pancakes when I have the time.

• I actually like to go to brunch most Sundays with some of my siblings and/or friends.

• I usually just grab some eggs and toast

• hash browns and a smoothie

• Just cake, cake with milk and more cake