How do you call this food in Italian (germknödel)?

It's something like vanilla outside, on the top of some pasta and jam inside. On the very top poppy seed.

https://www.google.hu/search?q=germkn%C3%B6del&safe=off&client=safari&hl=en&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ8KyVjZ_KAhUL7hoKHZiiDZMQ_AUIBigB

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't speak german, but i know knodel means dumplings and gnocchi means dumplings. I don't know what germ means, but it just sounds like it means germ as in german (i did type that into google translate). I don't know if there's a specific name for it, though. sorry bruh

• Yeah it has German origins I believe. :D asked for it in a cafeteria at the ski resort but they had no idea even when I showed them a pic.

• i've never even heard of it. then again, i'm not european and i don't know that many european foods beyond the stereotypical stuff, which might be sad since i've lived in italy and have a lot of european friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol I am Italian but I don't know what you talking about OP

What Girls Said 2

• I've never seen that before in my life. o. O

• I don't know but omg that looks fuckin delicious. I need it.