Pick only one : Legs, Boobs or Booty?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• From the pictures you posted, I picked legs. The booty and boobs just aren't realistic. Generally I am a butt guy.

• Out of those pictures i'd pick legs.
    Normally i'd pick boobs but the ones in the picture is a good example that bigger isn't better. I like the boobs to look natural on the girl and not inflated for her size.

• Ofc love them all but fit body/flat stomach is prerequisite over all else, everything is undermined by flabby stomach to me.

• Usually girls with nice legs have a good ass as well, but i chose legs because i LOVE them so.

• -_-

I prefer asses but that does not mean it should be big. big booties can be nice but if I can choose I'd take a smaller/medium one... the shape is important, not the size alone. and if it's too big like on Kim Kardashian it's a turn off.

• Well, I can't ram my cock into legs or titties so booty it is.

• A girl with a nice booty.. heaven!

• According to your pictures? or in general

• Can I pick back dimples?

• Big boobs, long legs, big ass

• LEGS!!! Cuz that leads up to the private spot

• I'm ass man

• Boobs are rare, only a few women have a nice pair of boobs.

But anyone can get a nice butt at the gym. Less special.

• I prefer sexy legs, but not in heels, I prefer sporty girls in sneakers ;)

• Booty so when I make a phone call it will be a booty call😉

What Girls Said 4

• If I only get to have one of those? Uh, legs, that way at least I can still get up and walk from point A to point B.

• Why are those boobs and booty so massive? Like the booty has no boobs to match and the boobs probably don't have the booty to match. But I would choose to have boobs, boobs are kinda rare these days and Ass just takes squats

• Boobs.
    Legs.
    Butt.

• Why a picture of a white girl with a fake booty? If you want to find a real booty that's actually natural, select a black girl as an example.