Guys and girls:Do you believe that you are a leader or a follower?

Are you a go with the flow kind of person or would you stand up for something that you believe in and follow your own path?

I believe that I am a leader. I stand up for myself and others and I don't follow people, I go my own path.

Most Helpful Guy

• You knkw what a leader really is? Not some loud mouth trying to command people. That's just a dick who's heading for a sore face. A real leader is a servant. Someone who cares for people around them. I used to be a leader when I was younger but didn't even know it. Everytime i opened my mouth people listened and everywhere I went people followed. It's charisma from being humble and putting everybody in front of yourself. That's where true strength lies and people react to it. They're drawn to you like a magnet. If you have to think about it you don't possess it

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely a follower since I don't know what i want

What Guys Said 6

• I'm neither.. I'm the mercenary which the leader begs and pleads for aid
    once he and his followers realize they lack the skill and manpower, that they require.

I know what I want, but I don't take orders from anyone.. .. unless the pay is good ^.~

• I am definetly a leader without doubt. Always have been. I always felt responsable to take a leader role.

• I'm the lone wolf.
    No gods

static.guim.co.uk/.../Snarling-Gray-Wolf-006.jpg

No master

• I'm the motherfucking Pied Piper!

• I can lead, I have, but I don't often. I'm definitely not a follower.

• i was recently a follower but i realized something

long story short im a leader now and dont really care what people have to say about it

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, so, I pretty much drift into leadership positions everywhere I go. I'm brash, loud, obnoxious, and quite good at problem solving if I must admit. (: And for some reason I've never understood, people don't hate me. And I'm really really really good at manipulating people with words.

Which is why it feels so fucking good to look up to a man who can... well, make me tap out. <3