It's -29 C. here. What is the temperature & weather like where you are today?

We got our first cold weather of the year. It's clear & minus 29 C. {-20 F.} In Northern Ontario this morning. What is the weather & temp {hot or cold} where you are today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not alone. It's -29 in wpg as well. ☃

• How about that another Canadian here today.

• It's the main reason no one has invaded us yet. It's to cold.

• Exactly. The only people who could stand it are the Russians and their too smart to try that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Wow that's awesome weather <3 :D

Well I'm in Karnataka state right now shuttling between cities and the temp is appx 32 C during the day

• It's literally zero o C in north west England, about as cold as it gets here in the winter. And it's bloody freezing. How do Canadians survive that? Last year our boiler pack up in the winter (while I had the flu, too). I presume if that happens there, you basically die?

• Good grief! Who actually chooses to live where even snowmen would freeze to death?

• I had no choice I was born here.

• It goes past my house but I'm 300 + ft back from the roadway.

• Wow. Lots of property. That can be a drag later when you get to the point of finding it tiring taking car of so much and not really getting out and enjoying it.

Anyway, as I said, it iw worth the expense to put it in if you can find a way to afford the outlay.

• We started out at + 18 F. Ours is a heat wave compared to yours

• Yes I could take a heat wave about now.

• I have had them for a few years now. Can't recall the cost.

• Ok , it's hard to find any around here that are worth a crap. If you can find them rated to -10 your very lucky

• -6C (-14C with windchill) down here in Toronto. At least it's stopped frigging raining! It was a miserable day yesterday.

• Yhats cold for TO.

• We've been above seasonal for the winter so far so it's overdue. Last year nothing much happened until February when we got huuuuuuuge dump of snow.

• Here it's +6°C but... at the end of this week the winter would finally start!
    It's possible I'll be in snow by Thursday or Friday :D

• How will you manage with snow. lol hahaha

• Very simple: Belgium plus snow equals chaos... cars sliding diagonally over the roads or hanging in the barrier :o :-(

• Canadians want to know why i think Canada is cold? that shit right der! i ain't fuckin with that!

it's surprisingly warm right now. it's 61 outside.

• 1 degree Celsius and snowing here in balmy southern Ontario. Thats quite the temperature gradient!

• I'm in MB so we're just as cold, -29. Got pretty cold yesterday but this is the first stretch of real winter we've had here too.

• Hey fellow Manitoban. I've already been outside and my balls need to thaw. Don't go out there!

• @Viperkiss Lmao I'm trying not to. Looks for we're in for a deep freeze for the next few days so I guess I can only avoid it for a bit. Yay

• I hear the Golden Boy is freezing his off to.

• It's only -8 right now in Edmonton

• It's 57F right now. We never seen snow so far, it will be awesome if we never ended up seeing it this year... LOL.

• At that's mad! I leave for work at 7 and it was 0C the coldest last week...

• It's 54 degrees, rainy and windy in Rhode Island

• Clear and sunny with temps around 38F.

• 60 degrees here in North Carolina

• 35C here, about 95F

• It's 6C here which is 43F.
    The coldest winter nights never even reach -10C (14F) where I am

• How's she bootin'er? It's pretty cold here aboots.. but not really freezing. Nifty weather eh?

• Its almost midnight right now and its 54°(f)

• It's 65 here in New York

• We had a beautiful 42c (107f) in Australia today. Actually it was too hot to be honest.
    I prefer 35c (95f)

• Its -21C in Leh, Ladakh, (India)
    My place is also popularly called cold desert.

• At the Vikings game right now, in Minnesota, it's -4 but feels like -25. Here, it's 24 but probably feels like 0 (wind chill)

What Girls Said 10

• 26 and sunny but Cold, @douride2. It Snowed some last nite in my State of PA but nothing compared to Upstate who got hammered and is expecting More in Store this week.
    I love Canada in the summer, most beautiful. But would not be into living in the Cold of Canada in the winter.
    Good luck and Happy New year. xx

• It's gotten warmer. -7°C / 19°F. Still a winter wonderland though.

• It's -3C and overcast and probably windy. It's Newfoundland. It's always windy. I would prefer it to be a bit colder, honestly.

• Oh, my goodness! That's way too cold! It's 55° F here.

• It's 25 Celsius here haha

• Thats refrigator cold!!! 😉

• Oh my god that is cold! What are you wearing so you don't die?

• 17 Celsius or 63 Fahrenheit

• I live in Texas and it's surprisingly kind of cold. 31 F (That's cold for Texas, might not be cold for you.)

• Are you near where the snow storm was a while back?

• I don't mind the snow it's the extreme cold I dislike.

• I liken is chilly with a cool breeze, but I totally agree. Extremely cold weather is just annoying and painful.

• 21C in Belgium :)