Have you ever sent a nude picture?

Who was it to and did they like it?

0|0
26|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I sent one once to this guy I was talking to on a chat site. I was going through a really rough time. I was spiraling out of control and at the time I didn't realize that my reason for this wasn't particularly because I was a horny teenager, but because I had Bipolar Disorder and I had Borderline Personality Disorder which caused me to engage in risky and sexual behaviors without thinking about the consequences. It's not something I would normally do. Like I said, it was just once and I don't plan on sending one again in the near or distant future.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Not necessarily a nude, but there's a picture of my ass (wearing thongs and no you can't see my face) somewhere in the depths of tumblr that I submitted to someone's blog once. 😋 I have sent pictures of me in my underwear before though asking for their opinion of my new sexy lingerie. 😏 And they loved it.

0|1
    1|0
  • Never have and there's a 99.9% chance I never will. I don't see the appeal of it and I don't like the idea of my picture floating around and having anyone possibly see it.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i haven't, and i won't do it.

0|2
    0|0
  • nope! I don't think I will! Ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • I send nude pictures and videos to my long distance... thing. friends with benefits I guess. He loves 'em every time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @altair212 I never said that /I/ was the mature one. You were attacking HIS maturity, not mine. Your facts are getting a little muddled here, kid.

• im bored so this is my life

• I have, I sent them to 1 boyfriend. I haven't sent anymore in forever, I'm not comfortable putting my naked body out 'there'. So, I hope the old ones were all deleted and forgotten.
    And of course he liked it! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, quite a few times.

0|0
    0|0
    • you look way better in this pic

• Are you really divorced already at the age of 18? Wow. Sorry, just being nosy there :D

• No, I haven't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nahh, and doubt I will. Have you?

1|1
    1|0
  • No not into that

1|1
    0|0
  • Helllll no

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't, they probs would have liked it though 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • no I have not

1|1
    0|0
  • No, hell no. Too many guys will post that shit online the moment you break up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No nudey judies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to my boyfriend.
    Of course he liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not into that

0|1
    0|0
  • Only once and it was one of the many mistakes I've made.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have considered it with the current boyfriend. Although probably not nudes so much as lingerie, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. I am sure they are still out there somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sent lingerie & no face shots to me ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, im not stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes several but only to 1 guy.

I later found out he didn't really like them but he liked being able to control and manipulate me into getting them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to my boyfriend, he loved it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I have sent a few, but only to women who wanted them. And I have received nudes from them. And they asked for more, so I guess they did like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never a photo, to my memory, never been asked for one and wouldn't send one without a request... okay have been asked.. but they were all either crazy or complete strangers back when I was young and inocent lol.
    Have nude video chatted a bit though... and been sent a hell of a lot of nudes. One day I will print them all out as a giant collage of boobs covering the wall above my bed... might need a few more for that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did not

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have. Never will.
    The only people who I will ever allow to see me naked are my SO, doctors, and I suppose my parents.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have several times. Not unsolicited tho.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think I did once. She wanted a picture of my ass. Like a side shot. Safe to say she wanted to meet up after that. Although, I had to send it because I asked for her's first ;o)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and she loved it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've sent hundreds of nudes. Usually they were my significant other at the time though and they asked for them so yeah they liked them. I'm a single pringle now though. Anybody can get a d p. You want one fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and I never will. Any moron who does that has no decency.

0|1
    0|0
  • More than once and she did😉

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah once. she sent me one first and she apparently liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have, never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've sent the odd dick pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have done but regret it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never :(

0|0
    0|0
  • not nudes but penis pics cause they asked

0|0
    0|0
  • i did but i cropped my face out, sent a video of me cumming, she liked it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've sent nudes to a girl on here before. She sent some to me and I sent some back. She also sent me a video of her fucking. I still have that.

Who was it? I can't say, but I will say she's a mod on here.

Did they like it? Ehh I mean she was indifferent. My dick is too big for her, but it did turn her own so...

She liked the one I sent of my body (with my flaccid dick in it) more. Sad that we'd never fuck even if we could though.

Outside of that I haven't really sent anyone nudes. I've gotten nudes of other girls on here though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg you actually had relations with a Gager? 😂😂😂😂😂

• @QooLipBite Relations with a Gager? Like what? If you consider exchanging nudes as dating then okay lol.