What does it mean when a guy stares at you with a blank stare?

So it was this guy on my bus and he was sitting by this girl and he kept smiling at me and saying that she was crazy and I was laughing and he laughed with me. Then, I could see someone staring from the corner of my eye so I looked and he was staring at me with a blank stare. He was staring at me like A LOT. He was even staring at me while he was sitting by the girl. He kept staring at me until he got off the bus. So, what if a guy stares at you with a blank stare? @Applefan1 @Paris13 @RicanEyes @smahala1991 can you answer this one too please.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!😊😄❤

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with some of the others - Might be a little crush on his part.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, @Ashely_Princess, and with you Both starting Off with with a little fun and laughter, I see that After... He kept staring at me until he got off the bus.
    It's a New year here, dear, and as always I am still this Wise old owl to boot. This is a newbie who is giving you a Hoot... He has a crush on you, I can tell very well.
    Have a Great Sunday, sweetie. xxoo

• Thanks @Paris13

• Thanks for the upvote, @Ashely_Princess and so welcome, happy to oblige. xx

• Thank you so much for the Vote of Confidence @Ashely_Princess and hoping it goes somewhere with even more than a Stare... A care. xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• he finds u attractive, and lost time staring at your beauty and past that 2.5 second mark of looking, and went into the region of "staring". :-P

• He's probably admiring your beauty ;)

What Girls Said 4

• I think you have a lover boy miss Ashley 😉😂

• Not really but it could be that he was wondering what was going on. Or maybe he liked your laugh.

• We weren't there, so we wouldn't know. We are no mind readers here..
    All this people can only tell you a vague opinion if that's what you want to hear. but really this was a stupid question.

• They probably thinking why are you and the guy laughing at this girl, just trying to figure you out or why you felt the need to laugh at this girl.