Are you prepared for Jehovah's return?

Goodmorning!
Are you prepared for Jehovah's return? Because if you're not,...

Most Helpful Guy

• So mad I was late on this😖 "Half-dead motherfucker..."

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I'm prepared for Jenova's return.. My materia are maxed out and I'm a pretty damn high level. I even have the Ultima Weapon.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e4a7f34066.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...af8253a893.jpg

• sure why not im always nice to those people who knock on the door. i invite them in and make them a sandwich and give them water. i tell them im not interested but they do all their walking during the summer like crazy people.

• Not yet. I still haven't gotten the horderves ready and my hair is still far from done

• Tell Jehovah to help out my 49ers next season. They sucked so bad this year!

• i predicted this when they benched smith. it was all down hill from there. even on their superbowl fun the defense was playing 60% more plays due to keap stinking up the place.

• no i mean years ago when they benched smith the defense was forced to essentially play an extra half of football due to keap not being able to extend drives by being all or nothing. they scored 3 more points a game but due to the extra time on the field the d was playing they were giving up an extra 6 points. thats a net lose of 3 points so it was a bad switch

• @dudeman Gotcha, ya man agreed. Hope they can turn things around!

• You must be referring to the broadway show where "Jehovah" is lowered down from the heavens by a crane.

• Oh yes, I set out a nice dish of candy for him and have a pot of coffee ready. I even vacuumed the living room. Do you know if he likes cream or sugar in his coffee?

• Coffee is good with cream, but it's better when it's black 💋

• Even Jevovah knows... once you got black...

• Who is he and where has he been? Hope he enjoyed the holiday...

• If by some chance all this bullshit is right then I'll take whatevers coming to me. At least I'll have company.

• I'll be your company babe ❤️

• Yeah, I'm going to prepare for his return with a huge list of sins that I'll just keep committing to piss him off.

• Uh oh what'll happen?

• I killed someone as a jehovahs witness. knocked on his door and said "would you like to hear about about our lord?". he turned and jumped out a window.

• i think i will be ok

• Wow it would be pretty impressive for an imaginary sky dictator to visit.

• Prepare to be impressed 😘

• What's that? xD

• Jesus return?

What Girls Said 2

• They can skip my house.

• Nope, not at all.

• I'm kind of lazy to Google it. Who's Jehovah?

• @DBAOracle According to google:

Jehovah (/dʒɨˈhoʊvə/ jə-HOH-və) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible.

• Oh, thanks.