If someone says they no longer give a f*ck about you during an argument, do you think they mean it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's being said out of anger so it's usually not a good way to base it

• But at the same time, nobody says "I don't give a fuck about you" in a calm thoughtful way lol

• @M_A_X no that's why you can't take it to heart just like people say they are going to kill you but don't literally mean it

Most Helpful Girl

• People say a lot of things they don't mean in an argument. They are in a heat of passion.
    Talk to that person after they have recollected themselves , and they will seem like a completely different person.
    Some people say things out of pure emotion in an argument , they don't always mean it.

What Guys Said 2

• 💁🏻 you wouldn't say something you haven't thought about

• If they go out of their way to tell you no. If they are simply answering a question "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." then quite possibly.

What Girls Said 1

• I think a lot of the times a lot of people say things they don't mean in the moment BUT afterwards I would always wonder why they even thought o saying that, I do think there's a little truth behind anger