Would you rather have a light saber or save a starving African child?

• Light saber
    27% (13)66% (27)45% (40)Vote
  • African child
    73% (35)34% (14)55% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
How was puberty for you?

0|0
11|26

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to go with the child only because I'm not force sensitive.. If I was force sensitive I might choose the light saber even though that would definitely put me on the path to the Dark Side...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If I have a light saber, I can probably make some money off of it by training and putting on shows or just turning up to comic con or something and save more than one starving African child.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna take the light saber because there are a million + people in the world already concerning themselves with saving the starving African child.

How often will I get the opportunity to have a light saber bestowed upon me? Ya feel?

1|0
    1|0
  • Um, I wouldn't trust myself with a light saber so... save the starving African Child :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Starving child. What am I going to do with a light saber besides accidentally cut my own arm off or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn! Girls are more compassionate!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow the people who chose light saber are f'ed up lmao.

What the heck am I gonna do with a light saber? Make bacon with it? No. Lol, nothing. I have like everything so I rather help out a kid who has nothing and be a decent human being.

0|1
    0|1
  • My head says child.
    But my heart says lightsaber..

0|0
    0|0
  • save a starving African child

0|0
    0|0
  • I would help a starving African child I have a heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I use my lightsaber to save starving children? Maybe I can harvest food faster that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if it's unique it would be worth enough that selling it should allow you to save many children.

• @Bysshe That's also an option.

What Guys Said 25

• African children are starving due to the whole "quantity over quality" thing going on around those parts, which is why they have 12 kids instead of 2-3. If they had less kids, they wouldn't be starving. So I'm taking the lightsaber.

1|2
    1|0
  • Light saber! sorry, life is tough you know?
    and puberty was great for me lmao

0|3
    1|0
  • Definitely option B!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the Light Saber 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Save a Starving African Child.

I could easily purchase a light saber from Walmart toy department.

0|0
    0|0
  • light sabre. if you save a starving African kid, he/she will just grow up to have six starving kids. negative impact.

0|0
    0|0
  • a real light saber?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd save the child and we'd forge a new legendary starsaber! Mwahahahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ticked lightsaber but I'm having a rethink. End up with 1 arm or no face 5 seconds after turning it on. No chance of that with a kid though

0|0
    0|0
  • save the child. I can't do nothing with a light saber xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Save the African child because why would I need a light saber 0_0

0|0
    0|0
  • Save starving child cause star wars is gay lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • A light saber, hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • Light saber.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably going to hell for saying this but... Lightsaber 😭

0|1
    1|0
  • I take the light saber. With it I can make enough money to save many more childs from starving 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Lighsaber, And puberty was hairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is this even a question Option B.

0|0
    0|0
  • --->Sell lightsaber technology--->Make millions--->Save kids and be rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Five me the lightsaber so that I can kill the pig and make bacon for the kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lightsaber, which I will sell for a million euros to save a thousand children in Africa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Save a starving African Child no doubt about it imao

0|0
    0|0
  • Loaded question.

I chose based NOT on my own desires but the technology involved in the lightsaber itself, could leap our entire civilisation forward quite a ways. Imagine the advances in technology if we had even one of those?

0|0
    0|0
  • Saving a starving African child will create more starving African children for the next generation.

A light saber will allow you to attain real power and to make a much greater difference.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are people shocked by some of the answers...

You could save a child (more than one even) with the money you spent on your new iphone.

• I couldn't give a shit about a light saber.

As far as saving a starving child (whether he is African or Chinese or European makes no difference) I would like that but at the same time I feel no responsibility to do it. If I decided to it would not be out of any sense of obligation but from benevolence.

I did nothing to engender the child, I was not consulted about it's conception and so I don't feel any obligation to it.

1|1
    0|0