How many people have you showered with?

I showered with 7 men today and don't feel a bit guilty! How many people have you showered with?
How many people have you showered with?

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• just today 7? in that case one more or less shouldn't make much of a difference... lets go have a shower too :P

media.giphy.com/media/FvYUkjxRe2U0M/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • well after a big game of rugby in my school, its a big open shower so i guess 13 guys and 4 girls >.<

1|0
    0|0
  • Lolz daymn them toys

1|0
    0|0
  • This chick thinks she's Snow White

1|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha you are funny... :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could shower with four girls! Two for each side of my body. They can cover me with bubbles and scrub my whole body. They can scrub and touch, but they can't put my penis into their mouths or their vaginas. They can only touch my penis and scrotum with their hands for only one reason. To wash them. Same thing with my butt. Two can wash one side each and they can shave it if they want to. Oh, baby! If my future wife was one of them, she'll only touch my genitals and buttocks. The others can touch whatever they want. I'll keep my penis inside my future wife's vagina the whole time, after she washes it. Same thing while I wash her boobs and her vagina. I'll protect her vagina while she protects my penis. Then, when the other three are gone, we'll have some shower sex while we scrub each other!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a bunion on your left foot?

0|0
    0|0
  • haha funny :D

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL i was surprised by your picture. i thought you were going to say you were a nurse or something. keep up the good work you brightened my day

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you got a bunion growing on your left foot 😋 but at least you take care of those footsies.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 men! You minx you lol. I don't like showering with anybody unless it's a woman. I've had to shower with 30 guys in the past but it's not exactly a moment you cherish

0|0
    0|0
  • just a shower, no need to feel guilthy o. o

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to share a shower cubical with 20 other men when I went to do a 'look at life' course with my country's Army.

0|0
    0|0
  • only one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody. Why? Unless you count imaginary people. Then a few women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 6-10 I dunno.
    I never counted in the locker room hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • At one time, only one. In my life, probably 15 or so

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 girls...

0|0
    0|1
  • i've showered with 3.697 women yesterday and i am ok.

anonymous showeroholics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• One person at a time, in total hmm I don't know perhaps 3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't keep count of all the people I've showered with. When it showers, it showers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.

I've showered with 1 man, 1 cat (he locked me in), 1 crocodile, 1 turtle and 1 duck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just myself

0|0
    0|0
  • With 0 people

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg u meant toys I was like damn we got a slut on this site lol andidk how many lol

1|2
    0|0