Have you guys ever gone skinnydipping?

I have a few times and it is the most amazing feeling EVER besides a few other things of course haha

0|0
10|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. I actually went at midnight on New Years. There was 20 of us. Guys and girls.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Yes I have. I've gone to a secluded skinny dipping spot on this river where guys and girls go together. And I've gone on a day pass to a nude resort where they had a big swimming pool. It's so cool once you get over the initial thing about being self-conscious about being naked. And then it just seems normal 'cause everybody else is naked as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Abolutely. I went to a couple of recognized nude beaches in California when I was about 20. Came back to Oregon and started getting friends together to go skinny dipping in a couple of local rivers. As @CheerGirl38139 said, it feels great. Later became a card carrying nudist.

And @SarahsSummer - it seems some guy that is afraid to see naked women is down-voting many of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few times, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya, a long time ago tho

1|0
    0|0
  • haha yeah. it's amazing. you would think it would be a small difference, but somehow it's completely different from regular swimming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah back in high school at a lake and at granite quarry

1|0
    0|0
  • I did ot in Tunisia last year drunk. The feeling of cool water around your bits is bliss. It was night time as well and the water was very cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope never.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do every morn

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm a boring person.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah but it was in a pond at night so we couldnĀ“t see shit anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL most Germans I know don't care about being seen naked. My friend from Germany and I were at a pool party and she just jumped in the pool naked and walked around talking to everyone like that.

• Lol most people I know wouldn't do that. Only on places where its normal to be naked. Like a sauna or fkk area.

• Nah also can a fat guy go skinnydipping?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes so many times

1|0
    0|0
  • I have, it does feel great.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd consider it it but nobody want to see that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is fun

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am camping near a lake and it is isolated enough - It is my morning shower

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a few time quite a few times. Girls get courages when they drink haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like getting wet unless I am naked

0|0
    0|0
  • dont wanna know what that is

1|0
    0|0
  • Were you alone?

Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • That's only for guys with big schlongs. Regular and small men don't get to enjoy that in life.

1|0
    0|1
  • Well I haven't been intentionally skinny dipping, but one time I was streaking across my college campus and was being chased by security and I jumped in a river to get away from them, so technically speaking I suppose that would count as skinny dipping since I was naked and swimming in the water.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9