Does your online persona match your real life persona?

If not, how are they different?

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely a lot more literate online :P I also seem a little cooler, I think. Trust me, offline I'm just a huge ball of anxiety and I stutter through pretty much everything I say.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my online persona is a more thought out version of my real life persona because your real life persona is inhibited a little bit.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• In real life I am less judgmental and condemn less - I have always been aggressive but I am only aggressive to people who mistreat me - so 99.8% of people never see my bad side.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pretty much except I smile and laugh more in real life.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm very quiet in real life lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes my inner one! I just to lazy to show my inner. eh! Maybe tomorrow!

0|1
    0|0
  • they're pretty much exactly the same. some people just don't know it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, kind of? Except I'm shy in person. So I mean all my thoughts and beliefs and bluntness is true, just in person I'm usually too shy to deliver on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • İ am more crazy in real life 😂😂😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Whatcha see on gag is whatcha get in person. Sorry to burst any bubbles lol 🙈

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a bitch in real life too

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm nicer on the Internet lmfao

0|1
    0|0
  • Im much more outspoken on the internet

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, exact same, I think? :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm literally the exact same!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i act no differently online than i do in real life...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My personalities are honestly about the same I don't try to be someone different online that I'm not in person, that's called false advertising and I ain't about that. The only difference between online me and face to face me is that I'm more toned down in person then I am on here in some things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more shy and reserved offline. I kind of keep to myself. I do that on here a bit too but it's a lot less lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No difference: I see no point in telling lies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a little more shy and awkward, at least when it comes to meeting people for the first time, but I act the same way in person as I do on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • From time to time its different, no much of a difference. Its all about situation that I'm in; other than that I'm being myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope lol
    irl I'm shy, quiet, not flirty at all and have social anxiety. online pretty much the opposite.

0|1
    0|0
  • mines the same, nothing to hid eather place. i'm just an open book with not much to read.

0|1
    0|0
  • on the internet i explain things a lot in rl i dont

0|1
    0|0
  • I act like I actually give a shit on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much the same, to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope! I am a cunt on the Internet and a cunt in real life. I fucking love being a cunt, it really gets on people's nerves.

0|0
    0|1
    • LOL @ the down vote.

• I think online I'm a bit more out there , sometimes in real life have a tougher time being social but can still be social once I'm more comfortable with someone

0|1
    0|0