Are you feeling the bern yet? how could you not be voting for bernie sannders in 2016?

Are you feeling the bern yet?

how could you not be voting for Bernie, he is hand downs the better choice, he is honest, consistent, and on the issues, He makes sense on everything from drug policy and over incarceration to scaling down the military industrial complex, and wall street.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's my vote. He's the only candidate I actually like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Socialism is poison, like alcohol, a little won't kill you, it might even seem to make you feel better but it's still a poison. It doesn't make you function better, it only makes you think you do. Sooner or later you have to sober up and then comes the hangover.

• At least you can get free healthcare for that poisoning!

• It would be great if there was social equality, and it would be great for equal opportunity for all, and it would be great for everyone to have healthcare, and for the workers to reap the benefits of the hard work they put in. Come on Bernie!

• @mntwins66

There is no such thing as social equality, the phrase means whatever the person using it wants it to mean. Same goes for equal opportunity and fairness. They all depend on what value you assign to criteria used to assess the situation and there is no rational basis for such an assessment. They amount to opinions.

So when you hear a call for equality or fairness what's really happening is someone is saying their opinion about justice should prevail over that of others. Worse than that, unscrupulous politicians use the vagueness of these concepts to get power for themselves. I don't think Saunders is unscrupulous but if he succeeds i guarantee you the people who follow him will be. He's an idealist, what Lenin called a 'useful fool'.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• I have not formed a solid opinion yet. I have not done much research on the candidates running. From what I have seen so far he seems like a good pock but I must educated myself more.

• from what I've heard, which is very little, bernie seems too be the better candidate. can't vote anyway so mehh^^

• I wrote in Sanders against Obama in 2012 because Obama turned out to be a sellout for Wall Street.

So yes. Feeling it.

• I'm not American, but from what I've read and heard about him, he's the most honest and consistent candidate.

He's better than Hilary and Trump, at least.

• He's a weak, people pleasing socialist. Fuck no. A leader needs a backbone.

• I have been in favor of Bernie since the start. Just because he is old, doesn't mean he doesn't have good ideas. I really really hope he wins the election, although it will probably be Hillary... :/

• I put Israel first, so I support him