Why do so many guys try to protect me?

Ok I'm a girl who doesn't need protecting like I'm tough I carry a pocket knife in my bra almost everyday I know how to handle myself and plus I have a boyfriend and he protects me but other guys try to

Most Helpful Guy

• see you would be my daughter Id make sure she carries a piece on her constantly never know when you gotta cut somebody up

• You'd train your daughter to go to jail is all that would be.

• That's fine for you, but not for a child you're supposed to take care of. A lion crawls it's way back from the depths, a cub cannot

• @M_A_X hey can we please stop I'm getting notifications and I'm trying to sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• Hon, I'm a scrappy girl who knows how to street fight. I grew up in the hoody parts of Long Beach in the '80's. All those Warren G and Nate Dogg and 213 and Snoop songs, that's where I grew up.

I was pretty bad-ass. I could walk the whole Eastside, alone, on Friday nights, and no one would touch me. I carried some piddly-ass weapon or another, most of the time.

Later, I realized, what ACTUALLY made me bad-ass was the existence of my 4 brothers, who were connected pretty deep in that street life. People knew. If they fucked with me, it was ON.

That. That was 99.9999 percent of the real nature of my bad-ass-ness. My self-protective instincts were real, and substantive, but, hun, those were 0.0001 percent.

Someone's probably got yr back. Probably a lot of someones. Whether you're the least bit aware of it or not.

What Guys Said 6

• it is a natural male thing. And if you are in an environment where you need to be armed with a knife, well, that someone who cares about you would have that urge to protect you makes *that much more sense*.

• You think you're "tough" because you carry a pocket knife? Ha!

• No I think I'm tough because I rip carpet up and rip walls out and I was ripping carpet out of my sun porch and I was bare foot And I stepped on a nail and I ripped it out and went back to work

• theiscream. com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/watch_out__we_got_a_badass_over_here_by_deadwoodpete83-d504d72-435x408. jpg

• Well... i'm not *in* love with the rain...

• Probaly think you are touched in the head or something.

• Trying to be help full i guess.

• You prolly small and cute and you look like a helpless little girl that's probably why

• I'm 1t and I'm 5'7 without shoes on

• Oh I only asked cuz you said cowgirl boots lol and bring protected or rescued by a guy is just cuz people are attracted to you or they care about your happiness... I know it can get annoying but as a girl thars something you've gotta kinda get use to... I understand your not helpless but you've gotta realize attractive women always get special attention... I don't know how you look but beautiful females always get the extra treatment because of their looks... Guys go out of their way to make sure your not sad and to keep you entertained and make sure you have everything you need... Like I said I know ur not some helpless little girl but you've kinda gotta get use to guys giving you special attention. Either get use to it or cut all the guys outta your life...

• Famous good looking people always get royal treatment, look at people like trey songz... Everyone go out of their way for him just cuz he's a Hansome guy that sings good.

What Girls Said 4

• It's just natural and doesn't mean they don't think you can care for yourself. It's like that fifteen year old boy who died in Knoxville shielding those three girls from gunfire. 😢

Think about of someone was threatening your younger sibling or good friend you react without even thinking about it.

• Honestly you only need to be worried if you are in a threatening situation and the guy you are dating doesn't reflexively act. That's all the truth you need right there.

• Because they want to shag you.

• Are you super short?

• I'm 15 and I'm 5'7 without shoes on plus I always where boots usually with heels on the so

• Oh then I don't know. When i was in hs and middle school guys would try to "save me" from myself (?). The instinct to try to comfort and protect girls is strong at that age.

• Guys think that girl are like weak and it could be that they are hitting on you