Help me get to sleep at night?

Long story short I'm going through a pretty horrible time right now, people are saying things and calling me a liar about something that occurred when I was younger, its currently under investigation right now but I'm having trouble sleeping, the only time I manage to sleep is when I'm around family but when I go to bed at night I can't sleep at all. Any suggestions that would help me would be much appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• i forget the name of the show, but it's kinda like how stuff works. it's on netflix. i had insomnia my junior year of college and when i put that shit on at like 2 or 3 in the morning, that shit would put me straight to sleep. the 1st episode is about corn i think

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the pain of not being able to sleep Hun. Tea helps soothe your nerves and can work as a relaxer. Just get something that isn't caffeinated. Green tea and honey is good and so is chamomile. Counting back from 1000 might help you as well. Close your eyes and try to think of the positive within the negative. I know it's hard but there's always something positive even the most terrible situations. Remember rainbows don't happen without a little rain. I wish the best for you! And sweet dreams as well😊

What Guys Said 1

• Sex masturbating or wiskey

What Girls Said 1

• Try playing some low relaxing music before you go to sleep. Or if you have someone willing to do this, have someone call or Skype you so they can chat with you until you fall asleep.