Bitter at women?

What does it mean if a couple girls was rude and disrespectful to me like calling me ugly and now I hate most women

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop generalizing women. Honestly, you don't think men do that too?:/

What Girls Said 3

• It means you need to realize not every woman is out to hurt you. Be careful though because it's a dog eat dog world as well. Humans are out for themselves yet we still seek social approval and interactions. We damn humans are so complex.

I've been called ugly by many guys. Ugly isn't the worst thing in the world though. Beauty is a luck of genetics.

• You need to grow up and stop generalizing. Because 2 people behaved that way it doesn't mean that everyone with the same reproductive organ behaves/thinks in the same way. 😐

• Ah they were just being bitches that obviously have no class or respect for themselves. Don't let them hoes bring you down.

What Guys Said 2

• It means you are just an immature person who hates an entire gender (or most of them) just because 2 girls were mean to you.

• Lmaooo this is third time already OP