Hows everyone doing?

Hows everyone doing???!?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know. I just found out that two of my "best friends" betrayed me. I asked them to not do something and they did and then lied to me about it. Again. I forgave them both once and now I'm done with them. I guess I'm feeling... anxious. I don't like confrontation so I don't know how I'm going to let them know that our friendship is over. I got to a very small private school which has two campuses.

My girl "bff" goes to my campus and we have all the same friends and I don't know how to break it off because if I do it'll be very awkward especially since we have almost all classes together. I never want to speak to her again, but I'll be forced to so as not to disturb the peace.

The other goes to other campus, but we will be in the school play together and I will have to see him 3 times a week soon. He's also going through a lot of crap right now and I don't want him to do something that can't be undone. I really never thought he'd do something like this to me, but I should have been prepared. I'm done with him though.

They both crossed a line and I don't think I can forgive them. The first time, I let it go, but I don't think I can try and forget this time. I don't feel sad though. I just feel... relieved in a way. I won't let them ruin my new year. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Im alright, could be better. Should be doing somethings, but I have no energy

What Guys Said 2

• Had a few drinks of gin so I'm feeling a bit buzzed now. Don't know why but I've been craving gin lately. At least it doesn't give me cottonmouth like vodka does.

• Doing fine buddy... how you doing?