What would you do if you walked in on your son making out or having sex with his gf?

Saw this on a movie so I decided I'll see what most people would do. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• That happened to me when I was 26. My 46-year-old mom walked in while I was porking my 26-year-old girlfriend who was visiting (we had an LDR). That was embarrassing and funny. It made up for all the times when I was very young and walked in on my parents doing it.

• DId you hear about the story about the Father that shot and killed the boyfriend. I guess he thought her daughter was being raped.

That's going to the extreme.

-Making out is no big deal I think and too young of kids shouldn't do it, but having sex is another complete story and a big no no. I would contact her parents and tell them what happened in person if I could. Not sure after, it depends. Move away if need be just so he doesn't do it with her again. Going to the extreme again, but hey.

• Never walked in on my son (he always did it at his girlfriend's home), but I did walk in on my daughter and her boyfriend once. Surprised the hell out of both of them. I immediately closed the door and said nothing. We talked about it later. I told her as long as she was being safe, I wasn't upset.

• Okay. What did she say?

• Alright. I thought they were still in the shower, so I went into her room to gather up clothes to do laundry. But when I opened the door, my daughter was lying naked on her back on her bed, legs wide open, and her boyfriend was also naked, going at it furiously missionary style. I caught him on the down stroke, all the way in her. But when he heard the door open, he immediately pulled out, exposing his penis and her vagina. When she and I talked about it before he came over to the house the next time, I told her that should something happen like that again to just ignore me, because if they had just kept going, I would have closed the door seeing nothing but his ass. Instead, I saw everything, and I do mean everything. I had to admit, I was quite impressed with his size and her ability to handle it. When I told her that, she laughed. The one fortunate thing is that she has always been comfortable talking to me about the subject, which helped keep her safe.

• Oh crap! And thanks!

• Wait til he finishes and comes out to give him a high 5

• leave and never talk about it or bring it up... ever.

• Quietly sneak back out than come back in with a bucket of ice cold water and throw it on them. No son of mine is going to have underage sex.

• Making out: I'd leave immediately and say nothing, but give him a high-five later.

Having sex: I would have already provided him with condoms by this point, so if we hadn't talked about him and his girlfriend having sex, I'd ask if he was using one. If we had already had that particular talk, see the response to making out.

• Apologize for interrupting, close the door behind me as I leave, yell out that I'm going to get some KFC and will be gone for exactly 1 hour and will bring some back for the both of them.

• My mom walked in on me fucking my girlfriend when I was 15. She just shook her head and closed the door. :D

• What a crappy mother.

• #thehooptymiata

so you can't have sex unless you lie about yourself?

• @Azara I could, but lying is so much easier. :D

• Honestly would probably clap and choke up a tad lol

• So long as they were both old enough, I'd turn around and close the door behind me.

• I'd help out by giving tips etc

• Bang em! Bang em!

• Leave him to it. I'd be proud of him. Long as he wasn't in there bareback

• I think I would make popcorn.

• I would say, "Wish you would bring home the A's that easily."

• i would watch

• My son? Swing around and let him know I'll be gone a couple of hours. Taking his mom with me too so they'll be alone.

Then he can have a high five when he is dressed and washed.
    *Wipes tear* Boys grow up so quickly.

Now don't ask me about my hypothetical daughter. That'd be a different story :(

• Why treat them differently

• Oh I did not mean to attack you at all! I just found it comical. Have a great evening! :)

What Girls Said 5

• Well by that time I hope he was educated on sex and that I would initially be shocked just cos I wouldn't want to see that, but I would understand that teens do, do this and they will whether you're in the house or not if they choose to engage in sex.. I'd honestly rather it be in my house than somewhere in the woods, middle of nowhere etc.

• turn about face so i can't see them and ask then if they are wearing protection. if not tell them to stop. if yes, i walk on.

• Probably the same thing my Mom did when she walked in on my (then) fiancé and I. Turn around, walk out and mind my own business. That is if they were over 18'ish, if they were under I would say something about it later.

• I'd close the door and yell "wear protection"

• If they are underage I will lose it but try to be firm and stern with him. If he is over 18 or 21 I will be upset that he/she did not let me know that company was in the house and also that they did not lock the door etc. After a certain age and from the foundation I have given he/she should be mature enough to understand the consequences of sex and it is realistic to know that these things will happen whether you allow it or not.
    But most people under 18 or 21 are not mature enough to be having sex to be honest.