Who in your life do you wish you had met sooner?

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I've often said to my wife that I wish I'd met her 4 years earlier. And that's true.

0|0
    0|0
    • why 4 years?

• @karahiri We met at 20, at 16 I'd have been very happy to have a girlfriend for keeps. :)

• oh lol :) i thought something... happened... for you to want to meet her at that very specific time :p

anyways, just wanted to say, it's always so refreshing to hear about people who actually loved each other for more than a week, and who seem to be a truly great fit. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I don't have anyone in my life as such!!, never had. Meaning I don't have anyone special in my life, for eg like a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend... I wish I could have met him before other people damaged him and hurt him!

2|0
    0|0
  • My wife , maybe 10 years sooner

0|0
    0|0
  • Karma.. we totes best friend now, but sooner or later Karma will definitely bite me in the ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Shewbatski , We pretty much lit up the town when needed ha :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • my kung fu Sifu.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one, everything has fallen my way in the times it did for a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Sooner than my precognitive dreams? Implausible!

0|0
    0|0
  • kito poblah,

0|0
    0|0
  • Kernal Sanders. ACtually I haven't met The Sanders yet but I hope one day!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had met my ex-girlfriend later. Not sure if there is anyone I would have wanted to meet sooner.

0|0
    0|0
  • god , , , , ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. I guess ol girl who I met my last year in college.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I haven't meet anyone yet to say that!

0|0
    0|0
  • One person. Someone I care for so much, but because of bad timing we couldn't be. He met his girlfriend first and I just have to live with it. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • My bestfriend that I met in college. She seriously understands me and I can tell her anything without her judging me. She's there for me day and night (I've called her at 4am before crying and she answered with such a cheery voice for being woken up). I wish I could've met her earlier!

0|0
    0|0
  • @AleDeEurope , but he already knows that ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a secret lolololo

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend during high school. We met in the beginning of junior year and instantly clicked, graduation came too soon and we went our separate ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • My half brothers

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok this kinda is answering your question but kinda isn't... I wish I would met my niece for the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • @suitandtie hands down!

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy I knew in HS. I wish I met him sophmore year!

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend. I met her in college, and it would have been great to grow up with a friend like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My garbage man.

0|0
    0|0