Women, what do you enjoy most about being female? Males, is there anything you envy about being female?

• There are so many more benefits to being female than male. I enjoy being female [OR if I'm male, I wish I was female]
  • There are more benefits to being female than male.
  • There are equal benefits to being both male and female.
  • There are more benefits to being male than female.
  • There are so many more benefits to being male than female. I wish I was a male [OR if I'm male, I'm sooooo relieved to be male]

Most Helpful Guy

• So many things I envy! I want to look in a mirror and just be like... wow, I'm so fucking gorgeous! And no, I'm not imagining myself as a female model, just a regular average girl, some nice love handles, soft skin, cute petite hands and flexible arms and just gorgeous legs and yeah, then I'd of course get to the boobs and you know, other parts :D

I wish I could look in the mirror and see that. Men are so ugly and boring by comparison :( and women can be so cutsy and adorable and adored by people. I want that kind of adoration from people and for my partner to feel so protective over me and I don't have to be masculine all the time, would be such a relief!

I'd be a raging lesbian of course :p I saw some lesbian porn once, it was INSANELY intimate. I'd practically finished.. you know, before they'd even got to taking their clothes off :O I WANT THAT IN A RELATIONSHIP :D

• LOL your post reminds me of a piece I read from an essay from 1878 called "The Splendid Advantages of Being A Woman," the author [a guy] said: "The gift of Beauty, with all its delights, belongs to woman, and to her alone... To be a woman is to be beautiful... I have travelled in many lands and mingled with all classes, but I have never yet seen either an ugly woman or a handsome man. One man may possibly be a shade — just a shade — less hideous than another, but no man makes a nearer approach to beauty than that." HAHAHA. I thought it was hilarious (but not true, I see many handsome men).

• Haha, great piece. I see where that guy is coming from, I think we'd have got on :D I mean, we'd have found each other hideous to look at but you know, as friends and that :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Negatives:
    -beauty pressure
    -the pain of childbirth
    -periods
    -shaving
    -watching my diet
    -having to take care of long hair
    -creepy abusive men

Positives:
    -society's acceptance of females and beauty enhancements
    -being able to create life
    -there really is not positive aspect of periods
    -shaving makes me feel warm and fuzzy but not fuzzy
    -having more pressure to be healthy actually helps cause I'm lazy as fuck
    -having long hair and swinging it like a fucking diva
    -being able to beat the shit out of creepy abusive men without being accused of being abusive myself
    -also feeling sexy as fuck while naked

What Guys Said 7

• I think there are more benefits to being female. Mostly in the form that people actually care about female issues, and guys are expected to just deal with all of our pain on our own. This is something that strongly effects people for their entire lives. I don't want to be a female, but I do want the problems a man has to be taken as seriously as the problems a woman has.

One of the women listed childbirth as a negative, but depending on the way you look at it, it can be a huge advantage if you want children. A woman can start a family any time she wants. A man has to find a woman and hope she is willing to start one with him, at the exact time he is ready to have children.

• That's a... really good point. Like, a woman could potentially just go to a spermbank and impregnate herself and have a kid.
      Of course, a guy might be able to get a surrogate mother?
      And childbirth can be a disadvantage if a woman *doesn't* want children - if she gets raped, for example..

• Dam! I voted B before seeing A. Count my vote as A because that is what I think.

• I envy your hair, so long. I just love the wind so
    Sure if I was a girl, my hair would be chaotic, but I love the wind xD

• Women have better orgasms which put them way ahead of being male, except they also have periods which kind of evens out the playing field.

• If I was a girl I would finger my self all day long :p

• I envy the ability to piss blood for a week and not have to visit a doctor. :D

• The only thing i can think of better about being female is the quality of orgasm for many of them. Against that there is a good chance you could be one of the ones with problems in that department so you might even lose out there.

What Girls Said 7

• Men and women equally have pros and cons.
    It's difficult being either.

The ONLY thing I find better to be a female than a male is that females can wear make up if we feel ugly. We're still judged but if a dude wore make up he'd get so much shit.

Men and women have it equally rough.

• I enjoy the errr
    Mood swings
    Periods
    Cramps... I lie

• I like my vagina, it's pretty cooL

• My shiny long thick wavy hair. Painting my nails not being ashamed about showing how I think/feel. Fashion having deep conversations with guys about their problems and helping them. I love being straight and flirting with guys.

• I like that that it's more socially acceptable to shave everything as a girl.

• Women have many more benefits in the U. S

• Can you expatiate? :)

• Periods
    Indescribable cramps
    Moodswings
    Not daring to be outside alone after dark
    Not being able to reach orgasm through actual sex, only when I'm alone (as many many girls)
    Pressure from the society to look perfect
    Child birth