I'm sad, David Bowie died!!! Are you sad?

I'm sad David Bowie died!!! Are you sad? #davidbowierip

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, bummer this is the first I've heard of it. I loved Labyrinth when I was a kid. I didn't listen to his music too much, but Fame is one of those songs you'd pick to play anytime you walk into a room...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqXgn50CjM

Most Helpful Girl

• I Must have been wearing my sunglasses at night, @summerfox, I didn't hear of this sad passing of David Bowie.
    He had some really cool music. I am sure he will be World wide Missed as a Great icon.
    Thanks for sharing and caring. xx

• He died yesterday because of cancer :(

• At least he will not suffer anymore. xxoo

What Guys Said 16

• Well i don't listen to his music but i do know who he is. He is a music legend sp it is sad for the world i imagine

• Very sad news that we've lost another Rock music legend. But I'm afraid that everyone has their time, and his came. The luxury of him being a musician is that his art shall be preserved despite his death. A luxury many don't have.

• RIP Mr Bowie. Sad news indeed. When I started watching Top of The Pops, he used to be on almost every week's chart show.

What is also sad is the fact that gradually, we are losing all the legends who used to produce and give us REAL music.

• Yes, its sad to yet another music legend pass on.

• I am rather delighted.

• would david bowie be sad if you died? i didn't think so

• well I mean he doesn't know who I am, but I would still be sad if a stranger died. Anyway he won't be making anymore music now

• Yeah he was a legend. Ziggy stardust was an amazing creation and the songs were brilliant. He was the real deal. Starman was my favourite

• No, he died alone a long long time ago. But he never lost control.

• i don't even know who he is

• not really... I've heard a couple of songs from him but apart from that I never followed what he did

• Not particularly.

• Not particularly. Everything has its' time, and everything dies.

• He was only 69 though

• I'm still far too broken up about Lemmy Kilmister's death to worry about Bowie. :P

• I don't know much about him but I know my friend was a big fan of his, so she's gonna be heart broken about two thing now :)

• It is awefull for him that he die because of this terrible sickness butvi am not sad

• yeah , "the man who sold the world" is legendary song..

• no i'm not

• Who is that?

• What you don't know who David Bowie is? He was in the labyrinth, he's a singer. You must watch the labyrinth

What Girls Said 15

• YES I AM SAD! I found out 3 seconds ago!

• I literally got woken up to be told that David Bowie was dead, I am devastated.

• I found out an hour ago. I AM sad. Nice pic, by the way.

• I am really sad. It's terrifying how we spend our days not event thinking about death and at one moment it just strucks us when someone dies. He was a legend. The second of The Sacred Triangle has died. First Lou, now David and only Iggy is still here by our sides blessing us with his wonderful music. I wish all the best to Bowie's family, poor people they must feel really sad. But life goes on and we should be glad we had him for so long. Rest in peace David. You will be missed and you shall never be forgotten.

• Well even though he died resemble young he still got to die at 69 :D

• I still think he was young, could have lived longer. Though I do agree 69 years we had such a great artist among us, it's not a little, I must say. What really hurt me the most was when they told Angie that he dies and she said The Stardust is gone. It really breaks your heart to hear it. I still feel that he is here with us, and he is, at least with his music. I've been listening to him all day. Mostly Station To Station and The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and Moodoid's cover of Let's Dance. It helps the pain go away.

• I still can't believe it tbh.. Really hurts my heart. He was a legend 💜

• Never was a fan. He was into certain music that I didn't particular like but my heart goes out to his wife and daughter

• I loved him! He was awesome♡

• One of 80's greats... Rip

• i am sad he was very talented

• I don't know him. Death is sad.
    Rest in peace, David Bowie.

• I'm not. It's sad but it doesn't affect me and I didn't listen to his music.

• Yes it' sad.

• No. I don't understand why people get sad over a celebrity's death.

• I don't know who that is? But it must be so sad especially to his fans