He said that I should be proud of my boobs?

so i this guy i was seeing asked me if i was proud of my big boobs and that if he was a girl and had my big boobs he would be really proud of them.

im kinda confused.. what is there to proud of? i didn't work for them, so there is literally nothing to be proud of. Its like a guy having a big dick or someone being really attractive, its genetics. You literally played no role in how you look, execpt in situations where clothes and makeup plays a part.

If he said that i should be proud of my legs or abs it would make more sense since i regulary work out and eat healthy..

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics accounts for a lot, but that doesn't stop people from being proud of their attributes. Almost all basketball players are over 6' 6", which is almost completely genetic, and their musculature and reaction times are largely genetic, but that doesn't stop them from being proud. Likewise, all our criteria for beauty are almost entirely genetic, but people are still proud of their looks.

Perhaps pride is not the ideal word, but I understand what he means, and I hope you can consider it compliment.

Most Helpful Girl

• because it's a good thing to be blessed in that way, he means

• i understand what he means by it, but i just found it be a very strange thing to say or even bring up in the first place

• he's just more into that body part

What Guys Said 5

• You answered the question, good thinking. You should be proud of yourself. And why are you talking with that guy?

• Hello. My opinion is he is trying to make you feel good? Or possibly hinting at something? And also you are right about the rest of your opinions.

-John

• well it would have made sense that he was trying to make me feel good if i said someting that would indicate that i was unhappy with my boobs or my body.. which i never did.. and maybe he was, who knows lol

• nothing to apologize for! thanks for answering

• No problem. :)

• I'm proud of my red hair... I had nothing to do with it. Eh. It is what it is.

• You should be proud of them genes OP, some chicks would kill for em... if they really are big

• to be greatful over them makes sense, i won the genetic lottery on that one, but being proud is just weird.. and they aren't even that big

• lol! i might not be proud of them, but i can't imagine myself not having big boobs.. they are a part of me

• Well you have em so don't be ungrateful of em, Most chicks would kill for em lol

• Proud is not the right word. People say 'proud' when they really mean something more like 'exult' or 'enjoy'. It's due to a lack of clear thinking and vocabulary

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes being "proud" isn't about accomplishing anything. It can be about appreciating something about yourself as being special. But I get what you mean. Two of my exes said something similar about my chest as being full, aesthetic, and not sagging at all... the sagging part felt weird to me (BOTH said that), because maybe one day that could happen, you know? I didn't think much of it then, but I realize now why it feels a little weird. Anyways, it's a compliment that's for sure :)

• He's a guy haha I'm pretty sure he was just trying to be nice

• Just be nice? If I asked what the thought then it would have made sense, but he Just said it out of nowhere...

• Lol ok that's random & I agree it's a kinda awkward thing to say but I really don't think he was thinking much of it

• because every girl doesn't have such size

• but i didn't do anything to get them at all? is it common for people togo around being proud of things that they did nothing to get? what is wrong with people? lol

• its different thing that you have done nothing to get them but the real thing is you have them