What is/are the oldest childhood toy/s you have 👶🏽🐻🐷🐰⚽️🚂🚗 ?

I have a lot of stuffed animals lmao. . . I seriously don't act my age sometimes :/ #childatheart
ANYWAY, mine would be:

- a doll named Pila. She has a beautiful smile, i coloured in her nails with texta and i must have accidentally hit her head on the wall a few times because it's all scratched up. oops.

- Tinky Winky. Self explanatory. Purple tellytubby. lol.

- a pig named Babe. OMG who remembers that movie? he's so cuuuttte! xD

had em all since i was 3 =]

what about you? how long have you had them for? [if u still do :P ] Go in as little or as much depth as you like =]

Most Helpful Guy

• My oldest toy is a stuffed white bear that I got from my grandfather on my mom's side. It's not very big but as big as a new-born baby. It has a red sweater with a white heart knitted on it. It's name is White Bear. I still have it, on my bed, next to my pillow. I've slept with him ever since I was a baby. And I still sleep with him today.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a doll that was my mother's and then mine. One of it's eyes is kinda out of position so it just rolls half closed and half open unless the doll is held perfectly, the hair is falling out and all tatty, it's got bite marks from the dogs on it, it's got old pen and little splotches of paint, no clothes, one of it's arms is a little dodgy and it looks absolutely terrifying, but yeah, that doll is at least 19 years old so I guess I can't be too judgey :P

What Guys Said 28

• Here's me and my little friend bunny now (well last year) and then twenty years ago when I just got him at the age of 5 months.
    https://i.imgur.com/36s0XIKh.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/MsCmzilh.jpg

• I would have still loads except my sister spawned two demons and when they saw my toys it was "Granny I want this/that the other" and do you think I was allowed take any of their stuff, hell no ( Before you ask I was probably 23/24 at the time but it still wasn't fair).

• I have like a sackful of army guys somewhere in my closet lol... I think I had them since I was 5

45.media.tumblr.com/...lowkiho5Ll1qeegbeo1_500.gif

Man those were fun back in the day lol

• omg did every guy have those or what? i never understood the fascination 😂

• The life of a superstar! I got ahead of myself :P

• OMG i loved playing with these back in Preschool

• Mine - none

My daughter's - almost everything :D <3

So if she ever joins GAG (she's eligible Thirteen now :D ) then she can belt out a list lol

• Thank you for the up vote little lioness :) where do you manage to get those adorable <3 toy emojis out here?

• I have small blue teddy bear with a white belly I've had since birth :D Its really dirty but its always been my favourite toy. I've always treated it like its alive. When I would place it inside my closed I would leave a small creek open, just in case it gets scared all alone in the dark. I would post a pic but I dont have it here :P

• aww =] did he have a name? yeah man i still do that sometimes with mine. the treating it like it's alive thing.

• I dont have the habit to name my toys. It shows that you're really empathic and caring :D

• My sister has some toys that belonged to my mum when she was a babe. There's a yellow squeaky elephant called Nellie. A pinky orange one that I can't remember the name of. A toy locomotive called a Melody Train that still works. It chuffs along and plays music on some whistes when you put a plastic disk in the back. A chatter telephone. Many others, too.

Mum is now 41.

I have my grandfathers Meccano sets that were from the 1950's.

• gosh that's so cool. for some reason i have a huge interest in really old toys like that. well not REALLY old [ mums don't like hearing that lol], but u get me :P

• I still have a few, one being from the early 80's

Fisher Price Movie Viewer... this...
    www.ebay.com/.../i.html

• I still got my deck Yu-Gi-Oh cards somewhere in the house :D I used carry them around as if a dual could breakout at any moment >:D Real talk though that's how we settled our arguments back in elementary school.
    Babe = Charlotte's Web I think

• omg my little cousin can't stop talking about pokemon -.- the cards reminded me of that. LOL i think i do remember that. the boys would bet lollies into it too, kinda like poker :P
      no silly! that's Wilbur!

• huh It is like poker isn't it.. i'm gonna make a meme of that
      Wilbur, babe, pig, piglet they all gonna die anyways especially if it's an American story cause bacon

• yeah man.
      OMG DONT SAY THAT. don't listen to him Babe -.- he's so rude.

• I gave all my childtoys away to the closest orphan-house. Kinda regret the lego-giveaway a little considering how expensive that shit is nowadays.

• aw that's so nice. well hey, someone must be enjoying it a lot so i guess it's worth it =]

• Lol I just finished rebuilding my lego pyramid haha

• yeah I noticed those stuffed animals :P

I don't really have any old childhood toys anymore... I have a Sony PSP here which is about 11 years old now. But stuffed animals, Lego and stuff like that... nope. Well maybe I can find some in our basement.

• LOL :P
      well 11 years still ain't so bad. yeah they would b around somewhere =]

• MY MICKY MOUSE :D Still have it lol, he sits in my car. sometimes my girlfriend has to sit in the back cause micky is only aloud in the front seat. He was the homie when i was little. But yeah i still have that micky mouse.

cdn.s7.disneystore.com/.../1261000441870

and my pokemon cards lol, can't forget about those.

• Agh i love it when people still have their toys around them everyday😭😆. omg poor girl lmaooo!

Of course. Omg my cousin did not stop talking to me about pokemon today 😂

• I'm alright thanks. can't complain.

• good to hear :)

• A stuffed rabbit I've had since I was a baby.

A pair of dice I've had since I was 10.

And a bouncy ball that I've had since forever lol.

And remember the move babe? I've got the movie babe lol.

• oh yeah i remember the bunny =]
      awesome, lol OMG u have the movie? eeekk! :D

• Yup he's my bud.
      Mhmmm I sure do on VHS lmao lol had it for a loooong time.

• Somewhere in my mother's storage are all my micronauts toys. Neither of us had the heart to throw them out.

• I had to say goodbye to most when we moved from a house to an appartment... I still have som model airplanes but that's about it :D

• In my actual possession? It would be something from high school, not sure what's the oldest...

I know my mom still has some of my stuffed animals in a box somewhere, and my nieces and nephews have my old Legos.

• must feel pretty nostalgic seeing ur nieces and nephews playing with ur stuff :)

• I remember Babe and Tinky Winky I had a Tinky Winky! I also have a stuffed Timmy Turner from Fairly Oddparents. I have a Dil from Rugrats, several Garfields and a couple ALFs it was a old tv show about a furry alien who liked to eat cats.

• I still have a load of my stuffed toys in my parents loft as well an a huge dinosaur that sits under my computer desk there, nearly lost that a few times to my step daughter.

But I have given away a chunk of my micromachines, hot wheels and turtle toys to various friends and family and I'm slowly giving my Lego to my step daughter

• aw cute! id love a dinosaur. i might buy one sometime :P
      wow, ur step daughter is all over ur stuff isn't she? haha =]

• I'm trying to do it as a story so a bit at a time if she is good :)

Need to sort the next bit out

• wow, putting thought into it. I'm inspired actually haha

• I have pretty much all my stuffed animals. I have this little stuffed lion I had since I was born but I gave it to my niece when she was born

• cuuutee! i have a stuffed lion too. :D
      nice that u can pass those things on.

• Original Nes, SNES, N64 and PS1

• I still play Mario Kart on my Nintendo 64. That is until it freezes up lol

• YOU HAVE A TELETUBBY? :O :O :O
    I have a Dipsy toy haha :3

• OMMGGGG WOOOOOO!! :D 💚💜

• I was all about LaLa and Po haha

• @DesiDoo lol my cousin had a Po toy lol, but I've never seen a Lala one xD

• I still got Duke from G. I Joe. Fourteen years now. Shit, must be my longest relationship.

• I have some D&D dice from when I was 12... that was... 32 years ago.

• A teddy bear from when I was in the hospital at 9 months.

• My 1986 Mongoose Decade Freestyle BMX bike.

• I have had a Beyblade for the longest time lol.. it's a part of my childhood :D.

• woody [no, from toy story].

• I still have my first Miata - a tiny replica I got when I was 4. I remember looking at it and thinking 'one day I'll own a real one'...

• Can we whatsapp?

What Girls Said 11

• It's not really a toy, it's a personalized Barbie book that my aunt created for me lol. Yes, I was a bookworm even as a kid!

• me too people around are always telling how im getting older but getting more childish... i dont care what they say i feel less stress... and doing kids things makes me happy so suck it people.

• most of my childhood stuff were given away I guess or up in the attic.
    Although I still have one barbie that my mum didn't let me open when I was small cause I destroyed the rest -_-
    it was Rapunzel and she s really pretty ^^

• I have some stuffed animals, too! I also have a baby blanket. I can't part with it.

• I have stuffed greatful dead bears. i have pictures of them in my crib with me. I also have a pogo stick! Every time I move I pack them up to come with me. I also still have my barbies of the world collection. I have 27 of them still in the box.

• I have a teddy bear I made at build a bear in second grade named peanut lol

• Oh my god I swear I wanted to ask this! I still have 60% of my childhood toys mainly barbies and stuffed animals.

• I basically have all my old toys from childhood on my closet. My parents say I should donate them but it makes me cry when I try to put them in a donation bag.

• All I have is an old yoyo

• I don't have any!

• I still have my Tweety stuffed animal. I had it since the age of 6.
    It's so huge! Lol