Am I less desirable than Hitler for not having a girlfriend😢?

Am I less desirable than Hitler for not having a girlfriend­čśó?
This makes me question myself

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the F├╝hrer shouldn't be a model of comparison in this case. Let's remember what he did to his own nation, people trusted him before WW2. He definetely had charisma. Therefore, it doesn't surprise me that he had a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• I know how you feel 😂😂😂

• Ummm... he brainwashed an entire country... I'm sure those included women too...
    The stupidest picture I've ever 'read' there. Some people don't think at all. Too much effort I guess.

• Actually, Hitler and Braun became lovers before Hitler's rise to power.

• @evenlift So he was a completely different person then?
      He just suddenly, over night came to own charisma, power of persuasion and manipulation? Nope... Had it all his life.

• I thought you were implying that his power was what seduced her.

Regardless, she had free will.

What Guys Said 2

• Adolf Hitler's girlfriend was his cousin. I doubt you want to follow in his footsteps.
    Also, "EVEN Hitler..." is the wrong way to look at this. Hitler was, despite what he did, a very inspiring and extremely charismatic personality. He had the ability to put a spell on people and fascinate them. So if you look at it this way, it's actually surprising he didn't receive more female attantion.

• He married his cousin 😐