Do you answer long post with to much details?

Sometimes I get so bored when i see the person write so much. How do you really feel about that?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I tend to write a lot myself and I don't mind other people writing a lot as long as it's well written. I find it very sad (and a bit pathetic) that a lot of people on GaG complain so much about long questions or long answers. I thought this is what we're here for: giving people good advice and having good discussions. Good and complex thoughts can't be expressed in one or two sentences. I also find it pathetic because this attitude of "everything has to be super short" says a lot about today's young people. Many people my age (and even more so when they're younger) have the attention span of a house fly. Everything has to happen right now and super fast, everything has to always be conveniently available, everything has to be broken down so dummies can understand it with little effort. That's probably why people enjoy crap like Twitter. As though anyone could actually say anything meaningful in 140 letters or less. Maybe that is why some young people are so dumb these days, because they communicate in this baby language of abbreviating everything and shortening stuff to one sentence. Maybe that is also why some young people don't read books anymore. Unfortunately, some explanations need time and space. I sometimes read newspaper articles/columns that are several pages long but at the end I feel like I've actually learned something.

• I post short, flippant, offensive replies. It's kinda my thing.

What Girls Said 3

• I try to read most of it. If not I skip!

• Only if I can actually say something useful. I'm not experienced with relationships, so I can't really help if it's about a relationship.

• Usually I just scroll further...