Are you: lonely/alone/neither/both?

You can share if you need to, I'm not a creep I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm alone, not really lonely. I'm not a real people-person, I do just fine on my own.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• you dont have to be alone to feel lonely. you just have to feel the disconnect from the person what is next to you

• I'm alone, but I like to think that alone = all one

• I definitely can be all three. I think I said before to someone on here, I don't mind being alone but I hate being lonely. Very few people go through life without experiencing loneliness in some form.

• I'm alone but never lonely. When you work by yourself for long periods you learn to live inside your head. It's a trick you need a lot of practise to do.

• Best words to describe me right now would be:
    Lonely
    Alone
    And naked :P
    Even my clothes left me 😢

• Alone, but not lonely. No one else in the house, but I have a really cool girlfriend and some awesome friends, so not lonely.

• Both... 😢

• Lonely.. and its killing me knowing that no one cares for me 😢

• Hey! I do care, I completely understand you, I'm in the same position myself.

What Girls Said 5

• Currently, I'm alone, but do not feel lonely.

• I'm lonely but never alone.

• Right now I am lonely and bored. I have the day off. Tomorrow I go back to work. So I will be good again.

• Alone right now, but not lonely at all :)

• Currently very lonely, not sleeping, barley eating, not really sure what to do anymore. :(