What would you do with 1.3 Billion?

The new powerball is 1.3 Billion, I was wondering, what would you all do with 1.3 billion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Use 1/4th of it to donate to the public school system in my country (get them proper books, chairs, desks, teaching material, school uniforms)
    Use the other 1/4th to

• Or how much is needed to pay off all my family's debt (uncles, aunts, and etc)
      invest half of it in stocks
      Use half of whats remaining to buy apartments or condos in major cities around the world then rent them out
      And then save half of what's remaining
      Whatever remains I'll use to pay for my education (with that type of money I'll be able to go to any school of my choice without finances being an issue)

• nice plans ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably still get a job (at the moment I'm still a university student) because I have tons of passion for the job I'm aiming at. But instead of working 100%, I would maybe only work 20%-40%. In the rest of the time, I would write novels and maybe learn how to play some instruments. But most of all, I would use the money to travel around the world with my girlfriend and good friends. I am very interested in other cultures, languages, exotic food, people etc. and I absolutely love travelling.
    Sure, I would also buy myself a big mansion but that's probably the only really extravagant thing I'd do. I'm not the type of person who would buy 50 cars and lots of clothes and stuff like that. I also think it's a little stupid to do that. I'd rather discover other countries than becomes this braindead consumerist.

• yes, buy a great house, work hours you want, a tesla, then give money to family and travel everywhere

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• Buy lots of land, not too much perhaps 50,000 acres LOL :) with a big log home, but not to big, all that heating. Make my own city. Put my own production plants on it, THEN a mall to sell it all in. Built houses on it to lure all the employees and other who want to live there.

It's the circle of life... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

• Two chicks at the same time.

• Well, if it was all my money and my parents couldn't keep it from me or decide how I spend it, I'd give a few million dollars to my girlfriend and her family, 'cause they are pretty poor.

I'd give money to my friends and family, and people who've been nice to me. I'd end up keeping about 100 million for myself, with which I'd design and build a really badass house, buy a couple cool cars, and fund some projects that I like. I'd retire at the ripe old age of 14 with the remainder.

• I'm gonna make them 13 billions.

#Business

• Live my same life, nothing new

• Die from a drug overdose within the first week, probably.

• It would be worthless, because I would have died of shocked.

• I'd just keep it. I don't like to spend money, so I'd probably buy a decent house. A few more guns. A corvette. Fix up the car I got now. After that nothing. I'd just keep the money and live off of frozen pizzas like I still do.

• I'd emigrate to Mexico.