Anyone? At all? No?

You know those days when you need to talk to someone but have no one so you basically have to be your own therapist and that doesn't work.
Or
You need to talk to someone but then have this thing called self doubt and know you're annoying that person and instead it makes you feel worse rather than helping you
Am I the only one like this right now?
😢😯

Most Helpful Guy

• If no one else is willing to help you, then help yourself.

Read this.

www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/.../infopax.cfm

• That is waaayyyy too much to read

• Personally no 😂 bit I feel like the ones who would read it will find it useful

• You really should! Just the first three then. Really. It's really not long.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Everybody is "there" for you but they all just wanna know your business and judge you. /:

What Guys Said 11

• We all feel like that at some times - Self doubt holds you back as you say and you think you may be annoying but let the other person decide if you are annoying or not - I mightn't be able to help you in anyway but if you ever feel like talking message me if you want to wile away a few minutes.

• I would talk to you and listen, but judging by my opinions that I leave on your questions which are usually downvoted, reported then deleted, I assume you are not fond of that idea LOL. Bye

• Basically yes.

• I usually got someone to talk to. But at the end of the day, they can't really help me. They support me, but there's nos solution. The solution has to come from me ^^

• I know that but it's still good to have someone listen so treat you let everything off your chest and that makes you feel better

• True it really helps :)

• eh yeah... but less of "that I know I'm annoying that person" and more I'm just too afraid because of what they might think of me in general #SocialAnxiety

• I only speak my mind when someone notices and talks to me.

• You aren't the only one. I hear it a lot. People talk with me, and there are many questions that are asked, but so many are similar.
    Sometimes it is nice to just have someone to confide in,

• well i guess so yeah, sometimes i feel i just talk crap at people!

• I'm currently in the same situation you are in right now

• Yes, this happens a lot when I'm feeling rather unpleasant.
    It's ok to talk to yourself sometimes.

• every single day of my life

What Girls Said 2

• nope, you're not the only one. I had some people tell me to talk to them when I have a problem. Then when I do, they don't seem to understand and think I'm over reacting. That's why I stopped telling people in real life my problems, and ask people online instead :) Google is my therapist.

• Haha so everyday for me