What's your favourite sport?

I'd say either surfing or snowboarding for me. If only yoga was a sport 🙈😍 how about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I like football /soccer - I thought there was competitive yoga because I remember doing Bikram Yoga a few years ago and the instructor said that a couple of people in class were yoga champions, It was only afterwards I got to thinking how would you score it, I decided like gymnastics on the pose and execution of it.

• To perform myself or to watch?
    To perform myself, I'd say chess (yes, chess is internationally recognized as sport). To watch, I'd say soccer. It's by far the most important and influential sport here in continental Europe.

• Snowboarding for me as well. I'd love to learn how to surf but I have an unfathomable fear of sharks.

• Football of course, or soccer as Americans would call it. But I like other sports too.

• college football, nfl football, college basketball and nba and not in that order

• Table Tennis, Basketball, Football (Soccer) :D.

• I love sailing

• Just football <3 Its my whoooole life , I'm in a relationship with football ^_^

• football for sure

• Tennis, beach volleyball.

• 0|0
  • I'm brazilian and I prefer football of course, but Americans call it soccer.

• Toss up between tennis and swimming.

• I though cheer was your favorite, lol

Mines baseball, then basketball, then football

What Girls Said 9

• Ice skating is awesome in my books ❄

• I dunno. I love Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Snowboarding, Surfing, and Track & Field. I don't have a favorite though, haha. I like them all in different ways. Also, I'm just an indecisive person in general.

• Cross-country!
    xoxo

• To play... basketball 🏀 and softball ⚾️.
    To watch... football 🏈

• American football

• College football.

• I like softball

• swimming and yoga

• Volleyball. <3