I've gotta fix things with my best friend (a girl) but I don't know how. Can anyone help?

So far; I've prepared an apology message for her Valentines Card, explaining everything. Sadly I wasn't her boyfriend but she's special to me and thats what Valentines is for not just love even though i do love her and i never got to really tell her.

I've written her a song, its my spin on Barry Manilow's Can't Smile Without You.

I've made a photoshop version bouquet of flowers on my computer as real flowers are nice but they soon wither and die. Pictures last forever.

Finally, i brought her a little friendship card Entitled; "To a special Angel.".

I don't know what else I can do for Valentines. Please help!!

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww these are all sweet gestures. But will they be good enough to makeup for whatever bad thing you did?

0|0
    0|0
    • I accidentally hurt her feelings after my job seeking advisor told me I was basically useless at keeping a job and that made me angry. But I never meant to get angry at her, I can understand why she felt hurt because I was hurting at the same time but she didn't know.

I know I did get angry her and that's what counts and I probably deserve everything I get but I really want to fix things between us; i know gifts won't do that but I don't know what else to do.

She's an amazing girl and She's been like a sister to me. I've told her that in the past. :'(

• Aww :( Man Im not sure what to tell you. I think you should watch several romantic movies and take some ideas from them that do other romantic things besides giving gifts.

Better sing like this guy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJjVFboUAAASOYu.jpg

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.