What's your favorite game?

And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Robocraft vehicle combat game with customization vehicles you can make from scratch.

• The Illuminati sticks to anything that taste good like glue, especially games...

• @Aarron I'm not even going to bother reaching lvl 40, 30s a win2me.

• @DrKran >.< ok, im lvl 100, only because i played before steam, i wouldn't recommend it!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Soul Calibur, one of the best fighting games ever, great graphics, fantastic story, awesome characters :D

www.evilcontrollers.com/.../new-soulcalibur.png

• I've got pretty bored of all games on steam after thousands of hours so i sometimes go on xbox and play Halo, my fave is prob Halo Wars... >.<

• I really liked Ring Runner: The Flight of the Sages. The story was quite interesting, especially for an indie game. And the game had a lot more content than I expected! But I primarily fell in love with the music.

• Crusader Kings 2 for strategy and PC.
    Witcher 3 for RPG and console.

• As for why:

CK2: Is the most in-depth strategy game I've ever played. I married my son to the Princess in England and had her older brother assasinated (she didn't mind because she became Queen) and then my grandson was going to inherit the English throne and would unite the British Isles. Or he would have done if an assasination plot hadn't force the Queen underground making having kids difficult and caused her to go crazy. I then lost Scotland when my predecessor died.

W3: The best story driven game I've ever played. If you kill a rabbiit, that could have been the chosen one. The characters are more believable than most films and you can influence the fate of entire kingdoms but it's how you change the characters you grow to like that's best.

• That's a personal question, And i don't know you like that.

Stop trrying to touch my no, no special place :(

... And its Star Wars: KOTOR 2 :p

• Dragon age series. The adventure, the choices, the action and especially the characters I couldn't resist loving.

• Hmm probably Knights of the Old Republic. Amazing game

• Final Fantasy Tactics Advance or Skyrim

• Russian roulette, because I'm the lucky one.

• StarCraft 2, LoL, SSB Wii U.

• MINECRAFT...

• civilization V. I love it because every match has a different outcome and events leading to that outcome, making each playthrough quite enjoyable

• for the newer generations: "Beyond: Two Souls"(PS3) and for the older ones "Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3"(GBA)

• When you try to not fall through roof and you drunk

• Bar game, because it gets me pussy.

What Girls Said 5

• Pokemon bc POKEOMON!

• I can not answer this game for there are WAY to many games that I like. Mainly when it comes to video games. Which my list of all the ones I played and loved are on my profile.

• Castle and Monopoly

• Pokemon or D&D

• Well what kind of game? Sports, video, board game, app?