Can loneliness kill me?

I got friends but when I'm not with them I'm just isolated lol and this was never a problem but I've been gettin lonely recently

and I don't know if it's because I don't have a girl in my life or what but I'm not liking it

and I don't think I'll find a girl anytime soon so what can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not on it's own, but it's not good for you :'(

I guess like Miggy said try and stay busy. I don't know your life, but maybe try taking up new hobbies, or volunteering maybe - doing something to help a cause you believe in can feel really good, and remind you you're a part of something.

Talk to a friend or someone in your family who you trust about how you feel if you can. A problem shared is a problem halved. You should have people there for you even just to talk or hang out when you're feeling down.

I hope you feel better man <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I know exactly how you feel I have lived my life feeling that that, 20 years of it. I don't know about you but I try to keep myself occupied with books, computer, movies, tv-series, PlayStation, Music and other stuff, it helps for a wile. I occasionally do paintball that does the trick for me. Keeping in mined that you are not the only one also helps. I really wish I could give you better advice than that dude but that is all I got.

• Get a girl bruh.