What would you do if you hit the 1.3 billion dollar lottery?

Most Helpful Guy

• turn it into more money as I continuously use that money to help solve major issues around the world that will benefit everyone.

What Guys Said 12

• Spend about $200,000 in a few days, then not know what to do with the rest for a while.

My parents say I should still finish college but it seems like such a waste of time when I could be starting a business and vacationing or something.

• Conquer the world

• (1.) Pay off my debts and the debts of my family.
    (2.) Finance my education.
    (3.) Buy a couple cars and maybe a decent enough house.
    (4.) Invest a lot of it.
    (5.) Donate a lot to charity and to complete some road/infrastructure improvements for my city.

• my parents want solar panels on their house and this earth heat thingy, dunno how it is called. i would pay my uni bills and rent for my own finally and pay some stuff back to my parents. dunoo what to do with all the rest, i seriously dont need much... i guess i would buy pc and stuff give my friends some, but i guess i would donate most of it, cause i can't spend that much

• I'd just buy a really nice house and a few cars then put the rest of the money in the bank and invest it

• i knew i should migrate to america. a billion lottery? damn. well a suspect at least 700 million go back to the state

• Invest in charities and non profits.

• i would spend like 100 million in the first few weeks. between buying private jets, houses, cars, and loading up my family's bank accounts im sure that adds up. its basically impossible to rationally spend a billion dollars in a lifetime

• If I won, I'd have a massive orgy and invite a bunch of sexy girls to join me. Of course they dint have to come, but I think they would... if you know what I mean ;-)

• First I would make a long list of all my requirements that I ever wanted to buy when I had less money. Then I will buy all of them and will buy a new home and invest some money to secure the way to incoming of money. :)

• Build a house with a media room and retire

• There is a 1.3 billion dollar lottery in your country?

• yea come join us lol

• Oh yea! Maybe next year. I would make movies with that amount of money. Save children in Africa, free girls from prostitution and support a tech company.

What Girls Said 5

• Pay off my college tuition, get my car paid off and get a new one, help my mom repair our house, and maybe travel.

• Well damn mostly use it on my family to be honest and them whatever is left ill spend on friends and myself
    But my close friends lol

• buy my parents a house
    buy me and my boyfriend a house
    get all our past due bills paid off
    donate some to various charities
    put the rest in a nice place where it can turn magically into more money (save it)

• Go to Tennessee just to kick a guy in his dick and then push him into a hole

• Get a good car, pay of college debts, help fix my mom's house, and hopefully buy my own house, pay back a friend, and help out the rest of my family, with things they need.

• What would you want to do?

• I would invest most of it. But ensure that whatever debt is paid, buy a home, travel, and make sure my kids have a trust as well as get them a great education.

• That sounds like a really good idea :)