What do you absolutely love about yourself?

I love my goofiness.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the fact I am an open person, can talk about anything and pretty much nothing grosses me out.

• That is awesome. Talkative people are the best, in my book.

• @Iamathinker hey it is not like you women can flick a switch and turn your period off. It is part of being a woman so it is unfair to judge you women for it. I would go to the store and buy pads and tampons if a girl I was dating needed them. Why not? If someone wants to make fun of a man buying pads or tampons then they are showing how immture they are. As for women farting and when pooping they are natural to. I don't care if either smell bad or how often she does either it is not her fault what her digestive system produces she has to let it go and her having a comfortable tummy and not a sick and sore one from holding it is what is important to me. Sorry if this sounds odd. I am just super comfortable.

• Thank you for MHA.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my uncommon self-awareness, and my ability to take criticism -- even vicious criticism -- as constructive and use it for self-improvement.

I love the way my bare shoulders smell in the desert heat.

I love the complete mastery I have achieved over the human sleep cycle, to the point where I can easily hang with any day length up to about 66 hours, with no sleepiness or need for naps, with enough planning time in advance.

• I love it. Seems you can handle your own, very good for you... 😀👍👍👍

• OH I DO THAT ALL THE TIME LOL YEAHHHHH

I've noticed that younger people are better at that. A LOT better at it. Which is probably a direct result of posting simultaneously on many threads on boards like this one.

What Guys Said 19

• I love that I have a tattoo on my bum that says "Exit Only".

• i like my IQ but also hate it because of the other effects of a high IQ >.<

• Care to elaborate?

• @DarkHumorRUs i do but having a high IQ doesn't make me special, it won't help me in life... it doesn't make you any smarter, you can just process information easier. if anything i hate it because i'm rarely happy...

• Damn 150 thought I was gifted at 134 lol

• My drive to succeed!

• I love my personality.

• Don't we all.

• If I ever met you I know I'd love your goofiness too. :)

• My personality and impeccable taste in music.

• 1|0
  • kindness i guess.. least its positive i suppose

• Beats me. I'm English? That's all I have.

• I love how I am so tall jacked and athletic

• My gentle nature. But I don't act upon it honestly, for if I do, I know I'll lose out since the world is a nasty place and being too nice, I'm only gonna get trampled on.

• My straight out bluntness

• My looks :D

• I love that I stick up for people. It helps me sleep at night.
    I love how I always seek to be as unbiased as possible.
    I love that I don't hold any hatred or prejudice for anyone or any group of people.

• I don't know. I guess I love the fact that I haven't ruined myself with crappy relationships like most other people. I'm never had a girlfriend, can't say I love it, but it has it's advantages althgouh there aren't many, LOL!!!

• that I have patience, I don't know what would happen if I didn't have it

• I love my nerdiness. Especially if I manage to ace this shit I'm going through at work right now.

• I love my dick. I don't know why, I just do.

What Girls Said 15