Pimples on my chest? Turn off?

If a girl was very attractive, including both face and body, would a couple pimples turn you off? Not saying I am very attractive I mean I think I am attractive but not a full on 10. Anyway I do have a few pimples on my chest (yes I am doing my best to get rid of them). I have hormone issues which results in acne. My face isn't bad though and I have a few little red bumps on my upper arms/shoulders. So anyway back to the question, is this a dealbreaker?

What Guys Said 3

• From your description, it's no big deal at all. Definitely not a dealbreaker! Almost everybody gets pimples (at one point or another) and knows how frustrating they can be when it happens to themselves, so most people would be understanding, in my opinion -- or at least they should be. xD I personally wouldn't mind at all. :) Even if an attractive girl has pimples, you can still see that she is attractive.

Hope that whatever treatment you are doing works out for you to get rid of them!

• Not for me.

• I do too so I'd deal with it.

What Girls Said 0