If someone brought up their famous family members, what would you think?

If you were having a conversation with someone and they brought up their famous family members because you guys were talking about something related to that) what would you think of them?

• Nothing much, they just mentioned it because it was relevant to the conversation
  • They're proud of them
  • They're attention seeking
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
If you think they're attention seeking, would you mind explaining why?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was just once, and I asked more about their famous relative, then I would not think anything negative about them. But if they kept talking about them, I would see that as attention-seeking and piggybacking off of their relative's fame and success.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on how they brought them up, if it was just casual then I wouldn't really care and know they'd just say it because it was related to the subject.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• If they did it once it's nothin but if they keep doin it is feel like their tryin to stunt on me

• nothing one of my uncles is a famous soccer player so its no big deal

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!