Is there such thing as a more tastful pornsite?

is there a a more tastful pornsite that I can relate to without having paying for it, maybe something more loving and sensual...

Most Helpful Guy

• Without paying? Maybe. You might try Nubile Films. You can look them up on Pornhub. They also have a section for women, you might look into. Maybe some massage videos that aren't the blue couch thing. LustHD, maybe. And Passion HD.

They are more sensual, I think. Passion HD and Nubile Films strike a good balance between close ups which males like and the general view and female perspective which females like.

You might also look for amature videos. Bad quality, usually, but they strike a more realistic, mutual pleasing porn aspect.

Though, many straight women watch lesbian porn, for that reason, as it's more along the lines of mutual pleasure, instead of mainstream porn made by guys for guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're okay without vids and have a few fetishes then fetlife. com might be a good bet.

Be warned though, some of the pics are pretty damn full on.

You have to have an account to enter the site, but the only time you have to pay is if you want to view any videos or go further down in K&P

What Guys Said 19

• x-art is exactly what you're looking for
    possibly joymii

• That's like asking if there's an enjoyable whiskey that won't get you drunk or make you an alcoholic. There was a time when I couldn't even play The Sims 3 without getting aroused. It's very time-consuming, but very tasteful. Especially without 3rd-party mods. Even most of those are pretty tame compared to the real thing.

• xhamster has a category section where you're allowed to mark the things you want to see and not. But personally I recommend not to watch porn for it gets addicting.

• Go for the softcore stuff. Any softcore film is going to be way more sensual than Bang Bus.

"Bro there's a HO walking over there!"
    "Pull up bro lets get her! Damn that ass!"
    "Hey girl, show me your tits for $100!"

• No it's a struggle to find clips like that... X-art is good sometimes. Or amateur stuff.

• Yeah, I think there are but I can't think of the names of them. I've found them before when I did a Google Video search with terms like: sensual, passionate, making love, tender, tasteful, etc. See if those work for you.

• There's a whole genre called glamcore that's exactly what you're looking for.

• Did you just say porn and tasteful in the same sentence? Good luck finding one.

• hmm well...
    xnxx. com
    is all blue
    xvideos. com
    is white
    and
    redtube. com
    is all black
    however tasteful would probably be twisties but I don't know if its still around and its paid

• Probably, but it would have to be owned by women.

However, what do you mean by more tasteful?

• abbywinters.

• Freexcafe

It's only photo sets but it's fairly tasteful

• I sure hope not. Who wants a tasteful porn site?

• No, but there is such a thing as less tasteful. Anyway it all depends what you are into.

• Ha, I don't think so.

• x-art maybe? but i doubt its full vids are free

• I know of a few but i am unable to link websites here.

• Try porndoo, its quality stuff!
    Not that I watch porn anymore...

• Yeah, I've been looking for the same thing. you can either go to pornhub and look up amateur couples or softcore porn.

What Girls Said 5

• No because there is nothing tasteful about porn.

• lmfao. I don't know if there's a free site dedicated to that, but you should try typing in those adjectives, see what you get

• It showed the sites that where ran by women but they cost money and im not paying for porn lol im good.

• yes, some are romantic and sweet

• I'm sure there are, you just gotta look for them.

• I go on nubile films site look at the preview videos and then try to find that video on another website that has the whole thing without any downloads or subscriptions. I usually do it by just copying and pasting the title of the video into the search bar of other porn sites.