Would posing nude for someone you like be erotic/appealing to you?

Some years ago, after having seen Titanic, my friend's girlfriend asked my other friend, a VERY talented artist to sketch her nude. She thought that was just so erotic and romantic and in some ways equal to if not better than, sex (and yes, she loved Titanic). We all pretty much knew she thought my artist friend was hot. Anyway, my other friend (her boyfriend) was ok with it... sort of. Ultimately, it never happened, but it got me thinking. Is sketching or painting someone nude a romantic/erotic experience to the model?

• Yes, it's erotic/romantic.
  • It's somewhat erotic/romantic.
  • It's not very erotic / romantic
  • It's not at all erotic /romantic

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, unless maybe if you two were already in a relationship. I'd probably just get critical with the drawing aspect of it.

• I haven't seen you in quite some time, INTJ. Thanks for sounding off. Be sure to vote if you haven't already done so.

Are you an artist?

• Ok, done.

Yep.

• She always lurks in the background. I told her she should post more often but she doesn't listen 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, I'd prefer to keep things private between me and whoever I'm dating.

lol what do you mean he was "ok with it... sort of"?

Isn't either yes you're ok with it or no your not?

• Well, openly he said he was ok with it. I believe privately he was not.

• I think the likelier scenario is something different.

• Maybe you're right :/

What Girls Said 4

• Not for me personally, more awkward and wondering why I'm naked and we're just standing around doing nothing. I'd probably lose arousal pretty quick.

• It can be really sensual if it stays classy and as long as the artist is really skilled lol and most girls are VERY critical when it comes to drawings or paintings of them.

• I find it stupid because you can ruin your future and for me I'm not throwing my future away for some stupid guy sorry but not sorry I want to go some where with my life unlike some people

• Bruh. Lmao no like who gets turned on in this situation? The person sketching might as well do some hentai or something if so and the person getting drawn just some type of nudist. LOL! Not romantic or erotic. Wanna be romantic and erotic, dude gotta cook dinner and lay roses and chocolate on his dick. LOL!

• Thanks for stopping by. be sure to vote if you haven't already done so.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm, the situation you described would majorly piss me off. LOL. No friend of mine is gonna see my girl nude, let alone sketch her. And her wanting to be sketched nude by a guy she thought was hot seems kind of ill-intentioned to me.

I'd love to sketch my girl nude myself, though. Admiring her body and being artistically inspired by it sounds amazing. I'd really like to do that one day, actually.

• Thanks for sounding off. Be sure to vote if you haven't already done so.

Are you an artist?

I could draw stick figures of my wife.

• I'm so much better with words than I am with drawings. BUT, I can learn. ;) It'd be fun.