A few questions about Islamic State?

1.) Do Americans/Europeans agree that executed hostages showed true western values by being completely tolerant during beheadings?
2.) Do you think Islamic State is being sexist towards women, since they haven't executed any of them?
3.) Do you think Islamic State is intolerant towards LGBT, since they haven't executed any of them?
4.) Do you agree they should be allowed to do that in EU and NA as well and locals should be tolerant and acceptive about it?
5.) Would you vote for Islamic State party in your country? If not, are you islamophobic?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Our president is a chickenhawk. Cut us some slack.
    2. They have.
    3. They have.
    4. No
    5. No. What the fuck?

• Don't you think it's rather intolerant to refuse to be a slave to them? I mean, what if it's their culture?

• You're clearly trolling

• I'm serious :-/

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Yes, it's hard to do anything when you are shitting bricks. They probably brainwashed them that if they don't comply worse things than killing them could be done.
    2. IS is sexist ya.
    3. intolerant towards LGBT.
    4. eh?
    5. Nah, I am not going to vote them not because I am scared of Islam, but because they fucking named their party after a terrorist group.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah... This will get deleted soon 😂

• 3. Where di you hear that, they throw many gays
    2. Two days ago, an isis member killed his mother , so yeah they kill women too

• 1) I think they don't should go to this country.
    2) they are sexism like all muslim.
    3) LGBT is disgusting.
    4) No, they should stay in their country. We don't need them.
    5) Never. No, I just don't want the in my country. I'm not afraid of them.

• What is this? A post defending Islam? Well its not working

What Guys Said 7

• Your questions are indicative of your ignorance about the Islamic State and what they have done. The Islamic State has executed women, most recently a mother who was a suspected "spy." As for sexism, all you need to know is that the Islamic State has forced women and girls into sexual slavery, and raped them. As for your question about Islamophobia. That is just a trendy propaganda term used by apologists for Islamic supremacy and the butchery, degradation, and mayhem associated with that ideology.

• A question about the Russian federation, is today your national day of trolling? And should other nations give you some cookies for that?

• No, but I wouldn't mind getting cookies.

See, I answered your questions. Can you answer mine? ^__^

• 1. Yes
    2. They have executed women.
    3. They have executed gay people
    4. No. Im not a useful idiot.
    5. I don't fear Islam. I hate it.

• But why they never recorded it?

• They did. I have seen videos of women being stoned, gay people thrown out of roofs with the head pointing down the ground. There are photos too. Bestgore is your website man.

• Hm, so if they aren't racist, sexist and "homo/transo"-phobic, why everyone opposes them?

• Why are you so stupid.

Islamic State terrorists are not what the majority of the Muslims like. They are actually hurting their religion by giving it a bad name.

I know a lot of Muslims who hate them. And there are many groups in Syria and Iraq who are Muslims and fight against them.

• I don't really have time for your trolling

• Are you seriously trying to justify those psycopathic lunatics? Nobody could be that stupid

• You sound crazy. You seem to be avoiding the reality that ISIS is an evil organization of murderers.

• But what if it's lies of straight-cis-male-patriarchal media? o_O

• Now I'm sure of it. Get your head out of the sand.