If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Saving lives

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• A kitten I rescued one time, the sweetest animal I've ever known, was outside playing on an autumn night two years ago, and was hit by a car.

I'd go back in time and not let her out that night.

• So, I used to volunteer once a week with an animal rescue group. It was great -- incredibly rewarding and I definitely got more out of it than I put in.

That said, I have one major regret.

One day I was playing with these rescue kittens, and I noticed that one of them (a little orange-eyed, long-toothed black dude named Dracula) seemed to be walking funny. Thinking that he might have feline distemper, I reported it to the head honcho, and she took him home to observe him.

I later found out that Dracula *didn't* have feline distemper. He must have just been tired from chasing all the toys I was zipping around him. And while he was at the rescue organizer's home, Dracula contracted FIV from another sick cat that she was also monitoring. So essentially, my error in judgment cost the little fella his life.

I swear to God, to this day that whole thing haunts me. I can't even talk about it without getting a shaky voice or misty-eyed. After the little guy was put to sleep, I just couldn't go back there anymore.

• I was shy as a teen and if I could I'd go back and tell so many people what i though of them, for better or for worse.

• I'd stop myself from spending $20 grand and a loan for my first year of college, and instead use that money to start my business.