Germany is fucked up?

Media is manipulating and lying to people about how muslims are good, but have you seen all news about raping women, how wild they are. This people are uneducated what's wrong with Angela Merkel for DESTROYING Europe?

"Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos."

It's also shocking how everyone is labeled as nazi if they are protesting against muzlims!
Germany is fucked up?

Updates:
it's time to say goodbye
yayyyyy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Rapes in Austria on New Years Day were revealed this morning too

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• now you know why people in America don't want those "refugees" in our country

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well Angela Merkel was very popular just 1 year ago, she's not anymore and I'm sure she won't be reelected, if she even lasts that long. I don't what she was thinking

Clearly what happened there upset people and has to have consequence. Anyone who's ever been to Egypt or Morocco, knows that kind of stuff happens there in a daily basis and now in germany it's ok to say that.
    Actually I think the whole thing is a blessing in disguise. Because overnight it became ok for the police to say that muslim men cause overproprtional amount of trouble, suddenly it's ok again to question and judge cultural difference and religion

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you are partially right. The Germans are in a tight spot when it comes to how they handle a specific group of people.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Surely, surely, surely the German people will vote this idiot woman and her party out of office. Merkel opened the borders to the hordes of so-called "refugees" and she thereby aided and abetted the mass rape and sexual assault of thousands of her female citizens. Wanting to preserve the culture and civilization of your country, and protect your citizens, has nothing to do with the Nazis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Europeans are too soft.

0|2
    0|0
  • Germany is fucking stupid, the rest of Europe are tired of their shit!

0|1
    0|0
  • Muslims are very very good , kind and innocent as I lived with them fir 10 years wts happening now is done by extremists, extremists are found in all other religions. America and Europe is really responsible for wts happening so please stop treating muslims like this

1|1
    0|0
  • But it has it's uses.

USA will profit from having upper class Germans fleeing from the country along with their money, while we will have larger influence (economical and geopolical) over Germany and other vassals of USA once muslims will start jihad in their countries. Doesn't really matters who's going to win/survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problems are because the newly arrived immigrants are not used to living in a modern european society. It needs time and patience. And for people not to make sweeping generalisations and stupid racists judgements.

0|0
    0|2
  • I don't think there is any proof that these people are Muslims.

0|0
    1|2