Which body do you prefer?

Which body do you prefer?

• Left
  • Right

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• These questions are incredibly insulting. You do not have those girls' permission to use their picture. You do not have the right to objectify them this way.

You are more than capable of asking better and more respectful questions than this.

• It's Kylie and Kendall Jenner they posted this picture to millions of people. Chill

• Dont like the tiny boobs but the left will do

• Both! They both... I'll take both!

• Left because she's thicker, the one on the right isn't as appealing to me.

• One is plastic... and they are both photoshopped... soooo... neither haha 😂

• there isn't even my h difference between the two

• Are these the Jenner... lol.. I chose Kylie or Kendall before I realized who it is lol.. shit and Kylie has a fake body, ita photoshopped too, Kendall did not look like that at the VS show

• The one on the left, but it'd be better if she had bigger tata's.

• Right since she looks thinner

• I am not lesbian first off Number 1 looks healthier. Number 2 has great curves but needs WAY more meat on her bones. Is that Kendall Jenner? :))

• Yes, Left is Kylie, right is Kendall

• Yes, I agree with you.

• @LoverMike Kendall is beautiful, she has worked hard for her modeling career. She tried and did well with doing well without her dad being a famous olympian. Her sisters are dumb. I only like Rob, Kim and Kourtney too. Kim is a dumb attention whore. She's only popular because her dad was the Lawyer for O. J Simpson. Her sex tape too and her and huge boobs. :D lololo

• I preferì Kendall's body but Kylie's bikini

• Kylie & Kendall? Really? xD

• I like both

• Though they both look great, I'd say the left. The girl on the right has very small boobs and high narrow hips. As a girl with high narrow hips, I know how inconvenient they are in the sense that they don't look right in a lot of clothes. I'd rather have the lower rounder hips like the girl on the left. Plus her boobs look the same size as mine, and I'm fine with my boobs.

What Guys Said 14

• Both too skinny for my taste, if I had to pick it'll be the left but only because she's slightly and i mean SLIGHTLY thicker

• I like both, but I would take the left one first, third and fifth!

• The left one is slightly better, but they are pretty much the same, and neither of them are really my preference

• Left, but both are really nice and fit

• left cuz leftie

• no difference tbh just the left one has a little bigger boobs so most guys gonna go for her , but apart from that nothing.

• NO way. Right's way better!

• It depends... was Kylie 18 when this pic was taken?

• Both are good and body seems almost same...
    Now my vote is dependent on their faces who ever is beautiful

• Not much difference. I prefer both

• same bodies me in the middle :P

• Both!!!

• Kylie Jenner... on the right XD. Yes... those are the Kardashians... Well... Jenners... I saw this on TMZ XD

• I wanna pick BOTH!!! DAMN!!!