Is it possible for any guy to respect a girl after a one night stand?

I have had my own fair share of one nighters. They are fucking great. But, right when I leave the guy starts treating me like I'm a dirty whore😂 And if they ever text me after its only
to sext or fuck. There's no grey area in there! Does this happen to anyone else? And why did guys lose respect for girls, but girls don't lose respect for guys if they "participate" in the one night stand?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is bad form - With one nighters lets face it, it takes two to tango - If both adults are in the mood why not but it is beyond me why you can't go your separate ways and still respect each other - Let's think about it how would you feel if your sister or daughter was being treated like a dirty whore that is always my golden rule.

What Guys Said 17

• I don't lose respect if she wants a one night stand with ne, I'd only lose respect if I felt she did it with lots of other guys.

• Of course it's possible. I have respect for my exes, (not for the one who cheated) including the ONS girls.

• uh respect as a person. i dont respect women who have done this as proper women. i treat them with common human decency but i wouldn't respect her as a women.

• Yes it's possible, I think it just depends on the type of guy

• they don´t lose respect. they never had intentions to have more than sex with you. it´s only about sex so they´ll treat you this way, so you won´t get the idea that they want more than that. i think it´s fair.

• Because that's how it is... We lose respect for what comes easy to us...

• I don't loose no "respect" but if she isn't good in bed, I stop texting lol

• Maybe one is okay.

• Maybe they all wanted a relationship and thought you were "the one"

• I'm not sure what the problem is, you are getting what you are giving.

• I don't have any respect for them to begin with but even less after

• ... its possible, in the movies that's how they always meet.. lol

• I don't contact them after so no.

• I have a healthy respect for women of all kind.

• I must be the exception to this type of activity because I don't respect rather one male or female. the only people I have ever slept with is in a LTR

• Don't be silly :')

• Whether a guy respects a woman he sees as promiscuous depends on how she wears it. If she is unapologetic a lot of times he will respect her. If she is ashamed not so much.

Look at how many guys respect a woman like Madonna.

What Girls Said 7

• OMG... I've had plenty of those... In fact, i have slept with 19 guys and only one turned out to be a relationship material and we dated for 2 years... the rest were just one night stands and the guys treated me absolutely the same way... Absolute no respect! In my opinion is because they can get away with it, they show their true asshole colours and they just want sex... probably not well-educated and maybe the background has something to do with it... Anyways, don't waste your time on these assholes, you deserve much much better... and don't ever let anyone treat you this way

• I think so- there some guys who are confident in the girl and know she's a great person out of bed and in bed. All though I think majority will say they have some respect but not enough.

• Its possible I believe. If he has manners!

• How is he any better than U? Ridiculous.

• It has happened to me a few times.

• Yeah, I'd think so. A lot of guys have this thing called a Madonna-Whore complex. The best way to deal with it is to return the favor.

Respect isn't earned so much as it's taken away. If he treats you bad after you've had sex with him, then regard him as low as he regards you. it takes at least two people to fuck and he's no saint himself.

• I've had what I think would count as 2 half one night stands. The first one turned into very respectful friends with benefits, the second doesn't completely count since he did touch me down there and we did everything above the waist but we didn't go all the way (yet). He's really nice and funny and we're still great friends.

I think it depends on the kind of relationship you had before the ons, the agreements you made beforehand, your behavior during and after the ons and the kind of guy you sleep with. In general, as long as you make it clear you're a strong independent woman who has sex because she likes it, I think they are more likely to treat you with the resoect you show to expect.