How did your parents meet?

Mine were both teens in Texas than my mom moved to Hawaii and my dad was there for the military and they met at a church and got married

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 33

• My parents met while golfing.

My dad's friend was getting married. He and his fiancee had a joint bachelor/ette party. They went golfing and invited friends. My mom was a friend of the woman.

And my parents hated each other when they met. My mom thought my dad was pretentious and annoying. My dad thought my mom, though attractive, was stuck up and snotty. It's funny because both of them are the most low key people ever haha

But anyway... after the first hole, they refused to ride on the same golf cart together. At the end of the night my dad just sucked it up, I guess, and asked her for her number.

And then...28 years, a horribly comedic first date and second date, and four kids later... here we are.

• Parents? I don't know they were friends
    Grandparents now that's intresting
    My grandma was a motor cross rider and she hit her future mother in law with her bike by accident
    Like she crashed into her
    And tada she met the son and sparks and love

• My father met my mother thanks to his sister who is a friend of my mother. My mom used to visit her step grandparents and they were my father's neighbors. My aunt to my father about my mother, he saw her and fell in love. He asked her hand for marriage, she accepted and tada. :)

• My parents were both volunteer fire fighters from different fire departments. They met on a call.

• My dad knew my mom's sister and was invited to her birthday. My mom would bring the self-made cake for my aunt. They started talking a bit and my mom said something about her broken tv and you can kind of guess it from there.
    A few weeks later my dad called my mom up asking her to marry him. She refused ofcourse because it was too damn early, but later they still got married.

• I'm actually not sure. 'Cause they went to different high schools, but they met and started dating well before he went into the Marine Corps. And then got pregnant and married when he got back. And then pregnant again with me.

• Church camp 😏

• They met through my father's dad at a church thing. My grandpa told my mom that she wanted her to meet his son and whoop there it is.

• I dunno!!! I guess because of family gathering!!!

• I think when my mum was studying abroad and my dad was on business.

• They met through my aunt and uncle.
    My mum's sister and one of my dad bandmate's were together. They introduced my parents at one of their show. the rest was history.

• They were in highschool. my mom was a ho and my dad was a player.

• They met at some event.
    Turns out they went to the same elementary school. My dad is two years older, so they didn't know each other at the time! Haha

• my bio parents met in a club/bar. Needless to say, that didn't work out.

My mom and stepdad were friends from being "sports parents" with daughters on the same team. So dar so good on that one. LOL.

• In college.

• They met in High School

• My dad was getting a tattoo from my moms older brother. My mom came home and my dad asked her out on a date to the movies. My dad and uncle were friends.

• it was an arranged marriage.

• at a graduation party

• At Sunday school when my mom was my dads Sunday school teacher.

• They met in High School study hall :)

• Church filler

• Mines met at church

• At a parade.

• They worked together.

• My father took tuition for my mother and they fell in love. -_-

• Arranged marriage

• They were working at the same place

• When my grandparents and mom moved from uruguai to Brazil, there she met my father. They were neighbours.

• Well, my dad's my mom's uncle... lmao my dad's step dad married my mom's grand ma. It was all by divorce and remarriage but it makes a good opener. Lol

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 20

• My parents met on Tinder in the year 2050, then felt bad about meeting on Tinder and traveled back in time to conceive of me in a time when meeting people in person was more reasonable than online

• My older aunt used to live next door to my dad and his family, so oftentimes my mom would be staying down her house and she would play with my dad from around the time they were 8 or 9. From there he approached her romantically when they were about 14, then they unexpectedly had me when they were 15 and my maternal grandmother threatened my mom's life so my dad's family kind of adopted her then they got married the moment they turned 18.

• my dad just got drafted in to army and my mom was an army brat. he was over to my now uncles house helping to paint his garage. my mom didn't like the color of the pants he was wearing so she proceed to paint his pants leg. that was the first time they ever met.

• They met at a dance - Not sure what they were officially called it would have been the late 1950s

• Went to school together for 8 years.

• They were studying at the same university.

• Mum was working as a receptionist in a hotel/restaurant. I forget which. Dad was due to have a meeting with some guy, but the person was late and him and my mum got chatting.
    Now im here!!!

• My mum her father is an orthopaedic doctor so she was going to meet her papa and my father was a patient and they met there

• My mom and dad met on the badminton court. My moms first impression was ugh he's this cool guy with all the girls and ignored him, but they needed to double a lot since they were a duo, and by time she saw a different side of him. My dad asked her out a few years after and since then they've been together. Happy ever after? We will see.

• They met at a club and had a one night stand. Then my mom was pregnant with me and that's when they started dating

• They actually met in Kindergarten.

• I think they were in the same friend circle and met eachother through that

• Collegggge!

• a mutual friend introduced them

• Yeah, they attende the same church. See, religion is useful!

• My Mom and dad met in my house nowadays

• they went to the same gym. not the most exciting story but that's how it is

• Manhattan NYC. He was short of money to pay for his sandwich at a diner. My mother paid for him and thus here is my sweet little self.

• My mum was the babysitter to my dad's niece and nephew

• I went to the past and brought them together